Everything posted by Cheezy23
-
KH General Chat
Yeah I mean I’ll probably pick it up after the modders pop off
- KH General Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
See, I rarely play a game and then replay it and watch every single cutscene, so story isn't entirely a factor for me when considering what KH game I'm going back to. I think NieR: Automata is the only game I could see myself going back to nowadays and rewatching every scene in it's entirety.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
The big ones missing for me ar ReMind tracks. Ideally the entire Data Org + Nachtflugel I guess. Oh and Aqua (Dark Dive) too, that track is so good.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Nah, but I bet even Nomura wouldn't be involved if they made DLC Especially if it was just tracks.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
I bet it comes down more to how the game sold than what the plans were. If it sold well, then it'll probably get supported by a C-Team while the main KH teams keep doing their thing
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
It's a little unfortunate, the community would probably be super receptive to a track DLC, but the devs intended the game to come out and never get updated, so it's probably never happening.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
After playing that game as much as I have, I can't exactly say I'm surprised lol Still though, that's a pretty insane find.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
KH General Chat
Obviously with KH combat and everything
-
KH General Chat
Days but it’s a Persona game is a super appealing concept to me
-
KH General Chat
Dead honest, when that all in one physical pack came out, I had to be like “don’t do it, you already own all of these”
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
Recom’s combat just breaks my brain
-
KH General Chat
That’s fair. But like, I hate recom because of the combat, but i certainly don’t think it’s a series killer
-
KH General Chat
They all have different strengths and weaknesses, but people act like BBS and DDD killed the series or something.
-
KH General Chat
I would argue that no KH game is actually a bad game