Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rainbow Dash

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rainbow Dash

  1. No it's not
  2. That actually makes me sad 😭 https://tenor.com/view/roxas-cry-cries-sad-gif-18172731 https://tenor.com/view/roxas-cry-cries-sad-gif-18172731
  3. wait what 😃 😄 😃 why?
  4. 🥒
  5. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  6. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    December 3rd and I still got no sweater 🤗😢
  7. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://open.spotify.com/track/4xqrdfXkTW4T0RauPLv3WA?si=33BE6kyWSBelY00Kl_qnBA&utm_source=copy-link
  8. 👍
  9. That moment when you don't wanna write a 5 sentence paragraph about secrets but then go and write an essay about how a song's lyrics fit a video game character
  10. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What genre did you say would be Naminé's favorite again? Also I respectfully disagree on Kairi disliking metal
  11. You're definitely getting a A+
  12. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I've got two songs I wholeheartedly believe are RepliNami songs https://open.spotify.com/track/1VyA8mbSyXOdJx2lguR8Uu?si=4m8ChCjqR9GOT0RX7dx2UA&utm_source=copy-link https://open.spotify.com/track/1VyA8mbSyXOdJx2lguR8Uu?si=4m8ChCjqR9GOT0RX7dx2UA&utm_source=copy-link https://open.spotify.com/track/2IIFeudT6BVFwiwydHK4BM?si=8X4ctFwtTM-0kT5n_dGxdw&utm_source=copy-link https://open.spotify.com/track/2IIFeudT6BVFwiwydHK4BM?si=8X4ctFwtTM-0kT5n_dGxdw&utm_source=copy-link
  13. Naminé is a sky blue
  14. Long haired Kairi was so iconic
  15. I definitely love long hair Riku
  16. I basically grew up with MLP 🤷
  17. I'm a zoomer and I'm fully down with the Brony shit
  18. You don't know Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony? 😱 /j
  19. Ohh okay thanks
  20. Question- because I'm an uneducated youth- what's the difference between a Remaster and a Remake?
  21. Wait I just realized that Wyn's pfp is actually Dark Riku Not Repliku, And I had an idea Now I'm Data Riku The holy trinity is complete
  22. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Me neither ☹️
  23. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I am

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top