Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rainbow Dash

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rainbow Dash

  1. Wyn you're a really swell person People have good reason to like you ☹️
  2. I found this on Pinterest and couldn't find a liable link but AHHHH
  3. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    starts ascending https://tenor.com/view/vine-ascend-flying-epic-vsauce-gif-21863167
  4. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://open.spotify.com/track/4bd2syoHunggIjewdw8KiA?si=vYAAgcHITsSel38FO7-7Bg&utm_source=copy-link
  5. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Axel kinnie moment
  6. gasp WHAT THE HECKING HECK I HAVE ASCENDED
  7. HELP THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD AND MY MOM ALMOST STOPPED THE CAR ON YHE HIGHWAY That's my new favorite video now
  8. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh darn
  9. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wait what is happening to Twitter
  10. LeaIsa is awesome If school wasn't being an ass, I would make an edit for them 😒
  11. Yeah-
  12. Soriku is great
  13. Now I can say Soriku is canon--- in a sense
  14. Yes
  15. Because the guy that was being mean to me stopped because my brother gave him a talking to
  16. Woah
  17. I'm kinda really happy right now
  18. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    WOOOO
  19. That's cool 😎
  20. I mean Drama is fun but after today, I really learned about the people there
  21. I really can't wait for it
  22. Then I got tech class semester 2 💪
  23. I will I just can't wait for the semester to be over
  24. And I do have them Which is good

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top