Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rainbow Dash

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rainbow Dash

  1. I didn't mean to leave the groupchat and now they're not gonna add me back for awhile because they're at school and I'm not 💀 L me I guess
  2. Yeah I don't think he cares about that. Luckily I was able to take a shower this morning
  3. /hj
  4. When your drama class hates you
  5. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I feel like Mr Loverman from the same album fits too but that honestly could just be me https://open.spotify.com/track/2IVsRhKrx8hlQBOWy4qebo?si=V-MBdw5eTB2UtLcm7yASrA&utm_source=copy-link I feel like Mr Loverman from the same album fits too but that honestly could just be me https://open.spotify.com/track/2IVsRhKrx8hlQBOWy4qebo?si=V-MBdw5eTB2UtLcm7yASrA&utm_source=copy-link
  6. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://open.spotify.com/track/5NvOZCjZaGGGL597exlQWv?si=eBwZbJaDQm-LlF6aDFxYkg&utm_source=copy-link
  7. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Line Without a Hook by Ricky Montgomery is a RepliNami song, your welcome
  8. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I can't tell if that's Xemnas or Young Xehanort
  9. --since I have last have seen my son lost to this monster, to the man behind the slaughter
  10. when you promised someone you would make a Mickey edit and you've barely started it And I feel really bad about it
  11. Do you think the library will let me keep Final Fantasy 7 Remake if I pay them money
  12. I've barely talked within the last 5 hours 💀 Like it's not there anymore but still, it's firetruckin weird Okay now that spot is sore ☹️
  13. No
  14. I think Or like in my jaw
  15. I can feel a muscle in my cheek moving 😃
  16. I wanna say something so bad but I know some people are gonna get mad at me 💀
  17. I'm at my mom's work right now and I'm supposed to be paying attention but she's talking with a coworker so I get to be here for a lil more
  18. I'm back But like jsut for a moment
  19. B6e
  20. Anyways I'm gotta dip
  21. Oh?
  22. Phew
  23. Don't tell them What I said Please It was a joke
  24. Nobody saw that right

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top