Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rainbow Dash

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rainbow Dash

  1. DUCK???????
  2. RSGHAHAHH NAMINEEEE ONFGGGGG
  3. KAIRI LOOKS SO GOOD??? (hi I'm alive)
  4. I haven't posted here in awhile
  5. I just thought of something; when was Isa/Saïx norted? Cause we know him as a Somebody has blue eyes but in KH2 and Days, he already has the norted golden-yellow eyes. I do know Isa would have been Ansem's apprentice while apprentice Xehanort was around but when would he have been Norted? Also if he were to be norted at that time, why didn't Lea get norted early on? Maybe I missed something but I literally just realized that
  6. Didn't it just turn 20 Istg that still feels so recent
  7. I made a Repliku amv sorta thing
  8. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYLEJd3H/ That's funny lmao
  9. IM SO firetruckING PROUD OF THIS ONE
  10. Oh lmao
  11. I just rewatched one of my favorite movies from my childhood after a long while and it's honestly still one of my favorite movies (Real Steel)
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UTADA
  13. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That song is so ☹️
  14. I just saw Avatar 2 and I can safely say it was amazing
  15. I'm starting the Ventus route in BBS 😎
  16. Now I correlate org 13 to clowns
  17. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i wanna read the novels now
  18. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I can be his friend 👊
  19. I went to see it on Monday and it definitely deserves it
  20. THATS SO GOOD
  21. Well she's been watching me play it but she likes it a lot She just gets really pissy at the Riku race
  22. I got my 7 yo sister to play KH1
  23. That's firetrucking rad

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top