Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rainbow Dash

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rainbow Dash

  1. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This song makes me feel things https://open.spotify.com/track/2UREu1Y8CO4jXkbvqAtP7g?si=e74355b342e048d3
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY INARI!!!! 🥳🥳
  3. Thanks
  4. Ahh okay, just wanted to confirm
  5. I got a KH lore related question cause I'm slow. So I'm re-playing BBS and I just started it up but I'm sorta confused on who the voice is that Ventus talks in the beginning when he goes into his heart and shi. Is that Sora's heart or something like that or something completely unrelated to Sora?
  6. This is probably bias but let's add Namine, maybe not as a main focus but homegirl deserves more screentime (ofc this is theoretical if they were to do smth like this)
  7. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I can't explain it but this shit makes me cry https://open.spotify.com/track/1dZCiUTIbbvwOCALmzBh9y?si=uiIY_tIGRnmqxcYN8WhqEQ
  8. Ending the year with a Micheal Mouse edit
  9. VANITAS
  10. Ava or Invi
  11. I firetrucken love this
  12. I found the video first and I hated the experience
  13. GOOD JOBBB
  14. YO
  15. I wanna draw like you wyb *wyb *wyb *Wyn
  16. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Agree with everything here. But I do like Wednesday quite a bit
  17. ERAQUS AND firetruckING DONALD DUCK IN THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS Had capslock on whups Anyways I'm not happy about Dobsld
  18. The news thing
  19. I don't get it
  20. yay
  21. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    IM firetruckING WHEEZING
  22. They all look so cool :0
  23. It comes out 5 days before my birthday wowowow
  24. LET'S GO I've been waiting ever since that announcement on Twitter
  25. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I really wanna watch the new Pinocchio but I want to wait until my hearing gets better. I heard many great things about it so I'm excited

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top