Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rainbow Dash

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rainbow Dash

  1. That's the scene between Cloud and Zack, right? Rather than Angeal and Zack? Damn
  2. NAMINÉEEE
  3. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    NO CAUSE WHY DO THEY DO THAT
  4. Do you think I should do this IronKid?
  5. OH LMAO
  6. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    YES Someone got it
  7. Is is that the dog was eating too long? That's the only thing I can think of
  8. Ahh I think I get it haha
  9. Idk I didn't watch it but I will now
  10. I might actually do what you did a little while ago and say what pets I think certain KH characters would like/have
  11. I see him as a cat person, but it's mostly because of his Chirithy
  12. Roxas, Xion, Riku and probably other characters but those are some I can think of at the top of my head
  13. I personally see him as a cat person but I might be biased
  14. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. I love teaching my non-KH-fan friends about KH
  16. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  17. I told my second oldest brother about the guy I met and he said he thinks it's wholesome. I did mention he seems older and he still thinks that
  18. No cause I actually chuckled when I thought of it Opposite of aro basically
  19. I just thought of a kinda funny tier list name you could've gave RepliNami "they almost made me allo"
  20. You did
  21. Rainbow Dash replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This shit goes hard https://open.spotify.com/track/6QXP9viX9hloVeCEjNEOZP?si=02NynHcaSSKa0zCRlIUjEQ&utm_source=copy-link Vanitas's battle theme actually makes me feel like ascending
  22. The day you see me not crying is the day I become mentally stable
  23. Didn't you just say we cried over RepliNami and Baldr together... So that includes you ? 😧

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top