Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Albert98

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Albert98

  1. So, if you guys remembered my Star Wars/Kingdom Hearts idea that I had in mind? Well I gotta tell ya, this has been led up to the chapter I did for Wrath of Nobodies Fanfic. It was the longest chapter I have worked on. And trust me, it was hard. Not because it's literally almost the entirety of the film, but because of how heartbreaking, emotional and dark it was I'll send it on
  2. Yup
  3. Me too
  4. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    She can wield both, since both her and Roxas are hearts of Sora. I feel like they can wield either which ever, or both
  5. Love it
  6. It's on
  7. Albert98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. I actually did that edit awhile back
  9. At least Bring Arts Roxas can help me with my depression. But after him, Xion is next. I will give her Kingdom Key away to Sora, and give Xion the Oathkeeper Cause I do think the Oathkeeper looks too perfect for her instead of just the Kingdom Key
  10. OH HELL!!!!! Why no Funko Pop Roxas and Xion???????????? We got most gardians, but not Roxas, Xion, Ven or Terra!!!!!!
  11. KH1 Sora is my favorite Sora
  12. I'm kinda fluttered that we don't have any Org member figures for either Bring Arts or Play Arts Like, I want to recreate my own Roxas vs. Xemnas Or heck! We only have Terranort (head actually as an accessory for Terra)
  13. I actually bought the Bring Arts Roxas online (he will arrive at the week of Thanksgiving)
  14. Or oooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Symbiote Riku
  15. But you wanna know what I want to see? Pirate Roxas Or Jedi Sora and Roxas Or Christmas Town Ventus
  16. Pirate Sora is like his thing He's always been a pirate fan
  17. MAN! I wish
  18. And I don't know what could be next after the disgustingness that was Lion Pete, a Mermaid Maleficent? Quadratum Jafar? Toybox Hades? Or heaven forbid Christmas Town Chernabog?
  19. I still like Lion Sora, don't get me wrong OH! But Lion Pete...is the grossest thing to ever be convinced by man, and I am a worst person to see it But I swear, if Car Sora exists...then I will not be pleased
  20. I think I should rank all Sora designs from where he goes to each Disney World, and not counting his main looks in each of the 4 games (the 3 main titles + DDD, or to the extent KH4) 1. KH3's Pirate look 2. Halloween Town 3. Timeless River 4. Christmas Town 5. Monster 6. Toy 7. Merman 8. Lion If I miss any, then I'll come back and fix this list I also excluded Drive Forms and Anti-Form
  21. We had cat sora before We need dog Sora now
  22. I love Zexion. But his younger self is one of the most adorable things I’ve seen in life
  23. Agreed
  24. Lol! I know it’s a dumb name I came up with. But incase you don’t notice, it’s actually Ventus x Strelitzia I also love Namiku (either Riku or Ripluka to be shipped with Naminè), Terraqua and LeaIsa
  25. I mean, my top 3 OTPs are Rokushi, Sokai, and Strelentus

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top