Everything posted by TrinityXaos
- General Chat
-
KH General Chat
What did he say? (Not going to visit Twitter)
- Fan Art Chat
- Fan Art Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
Pretty sure that 360 would be fatal for most creatures.
-
Fan Art Chat
That must be rough on the baby's neck... 😨 😬
-
KH General Chat
Destiny Islands does have a high school. Kairi was wearing a school uniform during the Roxas prologue in KHII.
-
Fan Art Chat
Interesting that Sora's eye is open. Usually in the Awakening (not counting ReMind's additional stations for Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Xion, and Riku), the focal character has their eyes shut as if asleep. This is the case for the original Kingdom Hearts stations, as well as Sora, Ventus and Vanitas.
-
Fan Art Chat
Brain must have experienced some sort of culture shock after whatever happened between him and Luxu. Although culture shock probably doesn't exist in the Keyblade wielders' dictionary.
- Fan Art Chat
-
KH General Chat
This was also brought up in the KHII manga by Leon and Cid in a discussion. They aren't Keyblade wielders, so they've seen the defeated Heartless come back.
-
KH General Chat
The Lingering Will and Yozora made it in the top ten of this list! Yozora is within the top three hardest secret bosses.
-
General Chat
Further reason why I am glad I've left Twitter before 2024.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Thank you. 👍 Yes. Never trust anything from 4chan.
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
KH General Chat
After the Friday evening I unlocked the Secret Episode: probably most of that weekend was spent trying to beat Yozora over and over. Pretty sure I was lucky to win sometime on the Sunday.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Fan Art Chat
Missed seeing their artwork.
-
Fan Art Chat
Wait for the door. Or let some other poor soul join him.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- General Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Warner Bros are just being cruel for cruelty's sake now.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
One scene from Tak 2 is basically us fans with the Masters of Masters' box.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm sorry, but I want to ask if anyone has played the original Tak games?