Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrinityXaos

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrinityXaos

  1. If that joke was the real case, it will be ironic for me. I'm saying this because I played Tak 2 where Tak made that very guess. The Juju with the box told him no. Now that I mentioned it, what if Kingdom Hearts' box had a person stuffed inside?
  2. I only had PBS and PBS Kids stuff during my school day, so I don't know that show. "Days"
  3. Let's move on.
  4. Blocked that guy for that toxic echo chamber bull. @ElectriCole Sorry you had to deal with that. From both of us.
  5. SEGA and Sonic Team are flawed. But at least Sonic Team is trying to make the effort since Frontiers and SEGA is giving them better resources after Frontiers' success. I am finally done with the parasitic argument.
  6. So done with this argument and that behavior.
  7. Thank you.
  8. Any other Sonic fans on here want to contribute?
  9. https://www.gamesradar.com/fans-rejoice-as-sega-confirms-sonic-frontiers-follow-up-will-have-a-bigger-budget/
  10. I distinctly remember how Sonic Heroes director Iizuka went through physical health problems because of the deadline and lack of manpower.
  11. https://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/11/14/where-sonic-went-wrong.aspx
  12. Budget and deadlines.
  13. Thank SEGA for a lot of Sinic Team's current problems.
  14. Also the vocal songs are epic. Especially in the Final Horizon version of The End.
  15. Super Sonic combat and Ian Flynn's writing.
  16. They have been getting better with Sonic Frontiers.
  17. Why not both?
  18. A lot of funding from governments and businesses...
  19. It was badass, and then rewinding it was the cringe.
  20. ... I can't begin to express my distain for those jokes. We will get KHIV before George R.R. Martin will finish his remaining two novels for A Song of Ice and Fire.
  21. Still terrifying that this is a reality now.
  22. I thought the people in Wall-E used their chairs to handle their hands-on internet technology.
  23. More like Cyberpunk 2077 and its anime prequel, Edgerunners.
  24. The problem I have is that these chips are from Musk and that his products tend to crash and burn, figuratively and (like his rocket) literally. He also isn't a good person. Or someone with anyone else's well-being as his main interests.
  25. And I am a PlayStation player.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top