Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrinityXaos

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrinityXaos

  1. "Nevermind" - Yozora
  2. New Yozora drawing from yesterday. Will add eyes later.
  3. Nice.
  4. If Yozora's story was to be told in the future, what would you want from said story?
  5. Once a month or two after Final Fantasy XVI, the focus will be on Rebirth and another major title.
  6. "Something Strangely Familiar"
  7. Smart move, kristi-swat.
  8. Who has defeated Yozora at least once on any mode? I had defeated him on Standard years ago.
  9. The Scala ad Caelum investigation.
  10. Aw, the Organization has a family photo.
  11. Xehanort conquered the Lands of Departure.
  12. Contrasting Worlds.
  13. A Callback.
  14. Raid boss in Kingdom Hearts.
  15. Question, where should I put my Data Greeting pictures?
  16. Kairi from the KHIII Opening.
  17. Whatever happened to the Angel Star, anyway?
  18. Riku messed up!
  19. Reenacting Sekirot by Shezman.
  20. Yeah, I don't know why Square won't try to do physical KH1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 releases on the Switch. I understand why Kingdom Hearts III is a stream-only game, but the others shouldn't have the same problem.
  21. Good explanation, Sam.
  22. Yeah, what if Mickey's findings in Scala Ad Cealum end up fusing with the Datascape and the other records from the Kingdom Hearts games? Data-Sora could also be affected by this scenario. I might have been inspired by the premises of Stranger of Paradise* and the trailer for *Mobius Final Fantasy when I came up with this idea.
  23. Crazy idea: What if Kingdom Hearts coded gets a sequel during the Lost Masters Arc?
  24. I am known as TrinityXaos# on KH13, and I like that idea. I was actually thinking about how Garland can fit into the overall Kingdom Hearts canon. For example, if Garland had a presence in the "reality" (Destiny Islands and Disney worlds), he could be both a legend and a dreaded name. If Yen Sid heard of Garland, the idea that the knight was still active in the Worlds would terrify Yen Sid. And it would show.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top