Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrinityXaos

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrinityXaos

  1. It was playing at a place where I sometimes visit. Strange World*'s spoiler surprise reminds me of *Xenoblade Chronicles 2. How Strange World* would fit in *Kingdom Hearts, I think the world's heart would be the biggest strength and obstacle for the writing team.
  2. Here's an idea for the future: What if Kairi meets Jack Garland?
  3. When I think gray and depressing, I think of a recent trip to a local park. That was one dull occasion for a picnic. The sky's gray clouds really didn't help, either. I like to know more about what you mean about VII Remake.
  4. Which upcoming Kingdom Hearts title are you guys excited for the most? Missing Link* or *Kingdom Hearts IV?
  5. I'm not sure, but does anyone feel like some of Nomura's recent projects feel like they didn't reach the hype? I think I'm interested in Kingdom Hearts IV, but I'm not big on seeing another version of Tokyo again. Especially when this Tokyo is on the gray side. I just hope Sora is more active in the plot than what happened in Kingdom Hearts III.
  6. To be fair, the game has a medieval/fantasy setting. Rock and roll wouldn't fit.
  7. That's huge news!
  8. I'm not sure if MJ should return for Spider-Man 4. Maybe as a cameo for the fifth film, but I think Spider-Man 4 should be about Peter Parker figuring things out on his own after the consequences of No Way Home.
  9. I do like the pixel portraits of the characters in Chain of Memories.
  10. ...I'd keep block as the normal form defense move, thanks.
  11. I wonder if they will nerf Thunder.
  12. I was just thinking about that film today. Rats.
  13. I think YouTube videos about the underground area scared me from continuing. That and bears. I don't like bears.
  14. I don't know. Ragnarok seems to have a visible narrative. Elden Ring makes you have to find the lore and make your own story.
  15. Twitter seems to be arguing between God of War* and *Elden Ring.
  16. Why would it? It only had its reveal trailer which was short.
  17. Most Anticipated Game. Mine's Final Fantasy XVI.
  18. Maybe you can use screenshots?
  19. Who has placed some votes for the upcoming Game Awards?
  20. Huh. Okay, then. Thanks for explaining it to me, @SoraAlfheim.
  21. Again, didn't expect my main account to appear on here.
  22. Just thought about how sacrifice has been used a lot in the series: do you guys think Kairi may come to hate sacrifice as an action?
  23. Didn't expect this to be posted on here.
  24. Okay, has anyone seen the latest trailer for Final Fantasy XVI? I have and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I just hope I don't feel drained and disinterested in playing the game after beating its story.
  25. Who else is waiting for the next trailer for Final Fantasy XVI to come out?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top