Everything posted by TrinityXaos
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Or the next Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric...
- KH General Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
Especially when Donald was being sassy about Sora getting a summon card as a gift.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I keep up with Zenless Zone Zero the most with Hoyo. I still log in to HSR and Genshin, but haven't progressed much in the main storylines. Genshin had the Latern Rite story that I played through.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Knock on wood, if the PS6 gets made, they have a physical button controller option.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
IF it gets made, though, I will most likely skip it.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Think I will pass on this one.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Minus the pricing concern, I don't think the PS6 being delayed longer is a bad thing. As long as they don't use AI in their software or hardware (especially the hardware), I'm okay with waiting for the PS6 for a lot longer than the normal generation switches.
-
KH General Chat
Funny how you might find something different than your initial hopes.
-
KH General Chat
Having to defend himself or fumble at the Master's questioning ("Don't tell me I don't count..." and "You think it's gross").
-
KH General Chat
Luxu (now Xigbar) was described as a similar personality to the Master of Masters, only introvert(?). Seeing Xigbar talking to Sora, especially with his "Gee, I don't know" followed up by "Be a good boy now" screams Master of Masters in mood swings. The little moment where Xigbar responded to Demyx's comments was a reversal of when the he was dealing with the Master of Masters in both his "Case of Luxu" scenes in Back Cover.
-
KH General Chat
Only watched the ending cutscenes of Hollow Bastion visit 1. I was hoping to hear what David had to say about Sora's banter. But I noticed how much of a contrast Xigbar is from the Master of Masters in character, and how his dynamic with Demyx adds to the parallels.
-
KH General Chat
Well, it is the only safe place available that's livable.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Isn't he Ramza's eldest half-brother in the Final Fantasy Tactics remaster?
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Figure this might be a positive article for people, it's about a long-time anime studio: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2026-01-14/a-tour-of-world-masterpiece-theater-historic-nippon-animation-studio/.224842
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm mostly a pencil artist. Will I have a hard time...?
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat