Everything posted by TrinityXaos
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Seriously? I thought they stopped during middle of the grand prix final duel (when the three became one).
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Vrains did bring interest back.
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Saw that on a different server.
- General Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
It does seem unfair to simplify (or dumb down) the future games to expand the audience range.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Ah. I mostly didn't get what was going. The Final Fantasy comparison confused me.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah, and it's going to be a headache to see on YouTube.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
"Annoy" might not be the right word. "Frustrate" or "aggravate" might be more accurate.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
"Woke" has become such a ruined term that it (to put it lightly) annoys me when it is used to discredit others or label works as bad.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
You mean Persona 5 wasn't trying to do themes about standing up to corrupt authority? From a teacher, to a prime minister candidate, and finally, a variant of the monotheistic god?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Hope they didn't sneak in any AI technology. AI hardware is bad...
-
KH General Chat
Definitely. The English VA of Tsubasa Syaoran went on to voice the counterpart in Cardcaptor Sakura's sequel series.
-
KH General Chat
I don't think Miyu voices Syaoran in the Cardcaptor Sakura series. The Syaoran [spoiler](or Syaorans)[/spoiler] of Tsubasa are different characters from the Syaoran in Cardcaptor.
-
KH General Chat
Syaoran from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Cyno from Genshin, and Astral from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal are the ones that I know Miyu Irino voiced.
-
General Chat
Happy New Year, everyone.
- KH General Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
While the game had technical issues, I do think Frontiers is a good start in Sonic's direction with the story and trying to move past the Color to Forces era.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Same with the Platinum for Frontiers. Didn't really play through the DLC stuff, though. 😓
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
I think having those regulations are probably better than having to worry about food safety.
-
Fan Art Chat
Today's drawing of Super Sonic:
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Maybe because publishers and executives think photo-realism brings in more money without much controversy?