Everything posted by TrinityXaos
-
General Chat
Happy Holidays, everyone.
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
KH General Chat
It's sad how much Kairi and the other girls are neglected in the artwork.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
No chance in heck I will.
-
KH General Chat
They used the character models from Dream Drop Distance for the Remix version, right?
-
KH General Chat
Forgot about Archimedes... Oops.
-
KH General Chat
Similar with the Heartless colors.
-
KH General Chat
How different are they? I haven't played the PS2 version in years. I think the main difference is Sora's character models being skinnier in the PS2 game than the models used in the remixes.
-
KH General Chat
I think they meant the PS2 version's atmosphere (style) inside the game and not the controls or programming.
-
KH General Chat
Same. Haven't used it for a long time though.
-
KH General Chat
And that's one card I rarely used because I fear it.
-
KH General Chat
Regular combat is a blank right now.
-
KH General Chat
Can't quite remember what boss was hard in the base game. The Dark Baymax was a challenge because of the flying on Baymax mechanic. The Vulture boss also required getting to it and stopping it from destroying the Black Pearl.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Plus, WB rejected the hostile bid from Paramount.
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
They and the girls and BBS crew really need a change in outfits. Maybe Roxas, if he needs to temporarily join the fight again.
-
KH General Chat
More like a red, maroon, or red-brown. I also think it was the visual style Square used with the CGI at the time.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Honestly, I doubt it will be a PS7 game. Nor do I believe PS7 will be made by 2030.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
More like a turn-based RPG inspired by titles from Japanese studios.
-
KH General Chat
I think that trophy is meant for the journal entries.
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
KH General Chat
Plus, I don't have much faith in Disney in general.
-
KH General Chat
That's the problem: I have no faith or trust in Disney.