Everything posted by TrinityXaos
-
KH General Chat
Not thrilled about the merchandise issues in the West from the recent news article: https://www.kh13.com/news/disney-japan-now-selling-kingdom-hearts-merchandise/
-
Fan Art Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Here's hoping she comes back in part 3.- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
That or seeing Kingdom Hearts more often. Which I don't want from Disney. Square Enix, sure.- Games/Films/TV Chat
The current Disney direction: bad business decisions like AI and layoffs, and movie choices (i.e. canning Ben Solo). That's what I'm thinking.- Fan Art Chat
Is that Zexion in the bottom right?- KH General Chat
When Scala ad Caelum was still filled with Keyblade fielders. But like Missing Link's era, they had been lost to unknown circumstances. Arrest warrants and Keyblade police are probably long gone by the time Xehanort became an apprentice.- General Chat
- KH General Chat
I was thinking The Pride Lands. Actually, I don't think Sora brought up Riku or Mickey on the first Halloween Town visit.- KH General Chat
More like the second or third cutscene.- Games/Films/TV Chat
Definitely. Just by reading through one of the character's Wikipedia pages, there's a massive difference.- Games/Films/TV Chat
Isn't that based on the novel series by Issac Asimov?- Games/Films/TV Chat
Plus, Martin isn't happy with the changes HBO made for season 2 and 3.- Games/Films/TV Chat
Not sure how they are going keep the Dance of Dragons war going.- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
There's no way that could work as live-action. That would be a "The Lion King" remake situation: CGI using the term live-action.- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
JRPG-inspired/influenced. But they might be talking about previous JRPGs that got nominated, like Xenoblade Chronicles 3.- Games/Films/TV Chat
I do remember that they were done with the first Frozen film story in OUAT.- Games/Films/TV Chat
Wouldn't that make Frozen in OUAT an alternative sequel to Frozen 2?- Games/Films/TV Chat
Plus the Fandom has a lot of racism against JRPGS. The very thing that inspired/influenced the developers of E33.- Games/Films/TV Chat
I know Anime News Network has given good reviews to a lot of the episodes so far.