Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrinityXaos

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrinityXaos

  1. Use Terra and win the "Sinister Sentinel" battle.
  2. No. You need those reports to get to the final episode.
  3. I have nothing to do with that.
  4. Please credit the artist.
  5. Same.
  6. Try DVDs and Blu-rays? If you are playing the PS3 or PS4 version of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, then your console can play that type of media.
  7. Where's the signature?
  8. Wait. What...?
  9. Do they really think that will work? Or are they hoping to use internet data to catch issues?
  10. Honestly, I would keep a good sense of suspicion because we're still stuck with the malarkey happening in the US and probably in a lot of other countries.
  11. I think that we are seeing a nasty trend with both age-verification and censorship/control with many online areas, especially with political and corporate groups. It has been this way for a few months.
  12. Yeah. Who's to say they won't age-restrict other videos showing games that aren't rated M? They could end up restricting E-rated games for "graphic violence."
  13. The "graphic violence" part. It probably will affect millions of gaming videos.
  14. Bet this will backfire like crazy against YouTube.
  15. I haven't gotten through that part yet, but I did watch the final boss battle and loved its version of "I'm Here".
  16. Did you also do free DLC storyline? Which is an alternative final chapter.
  17. That sounds like it sucks and one of the reasons why I'm not big on NDAs.
  18. My issue with many games (regardless of engines or style) is with many of the lighting effects. They can be very hard to look at the screen and/or it's hard to see details clearly.
  19. There is color in E33, which uses Unreal.
  20. Good luck with getting the "Combo Crackerjack" trophy for activating Phantom Rush 50 times. That was my last trophy for getting the Platinum.
  21. Genshin hasn't gotten to main Snezhnaya yet. We're currently at Nod-Krai.
  22. Forgot the boats you can use in both countries.
  23. Oh, I thought you meant getting to the nations via sea. Inuzuma requires you do the quests to get passage from Beidou.
  24. We needed a boat for Sumeru? I just crossed in through Liyue's Chasm. And I haven't gotten into Sumeru's main quests yet.
  25. I wasn't.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top