Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrinityXaos

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrinityXaos

  1. I'm afraid you are really setting yourself up for disappointment there. When has TGA ever presented anything related to Kingdom Hearts? Kingdom Hearts is far more likely to show up in TGS or Jump Festa than The Game Awards.
  2. Knocking on wood for this scenario. Plus Square Enix had released some screenshots a few months back. Probably to make up for Missing Link.
  3. Getting a good score for one song is required to complete Ven's story segment in Disney Town. Otherwise, it's just an optional rhythm minigame.
  4. It's still a wtf.
  5. Sly Cooper comeback would be great for me. I didn't mind Thieves in Time (bought it Day 1) and Tennessee Kid was my favorite of Sly's ancestors (VA and his personality shine compared to the following 3).
  6. Worse, they are being taken over by a company owned by a Trump supporter.
  7. What. What?
  8. That's a reasonable thing to say. Especially with Disney's business choices and live-action remakes.
  9. Do you guys think Kingdom Hearts merchandise (like Keyblades) will come back to Spirit Halloween?
  10. Uh... context?
  11. Fanart study of the 1997 Berserk anime: https://bsky.app/profile/trinityxaos.bsky.social/post/3lxfy3bxums25
  12. XI. Haven't gone further than the beginning mountain level, though.
  13. I think this is partially because of tariffs are causing issues dev kits.
  14. If the 3DS can, it can play the DS games as well.
  15. Is this from Berserk (1997)?
  16. Yeah... I still don't know why I got blocked by an artist on Bluesky. The one who drew Xion smiling all the time in their comics.
  17. Same!
  18. Based on Royal Edition, it look like Eos will recover now that the long night had ended. Or go with the novel's route, both the daemons and Astrals are gone at the end.
  19. Surprised Ramza doesn't have any votes.
  20. His own in-game (base version) lines disagrees.
  21. I think Jack Garland is a good pick. He gives "Garland" a lot of potential story routes. Far more than the previous Garlands outside FFI/Dissidia. Haven't gotten far with any of the other listed spin-off games. Never got to play DoC. Honestly, I would like for more than one "Garland" to be in Kingdom Hearts. Regular, Jack, and an original Garland unique to the KH series.
  22. Oh. Okay.
  23. They had kids? I thought they only had nephews like Donald, based on the comics I've read from my elementary school library.
  24. Wut?
  25. Ah.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top