Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TrinityXaos

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TrinityXaos

  1. Happy Holidays, everyone.
  2. Already?
  3. It's sad how much Kairi and the other girls are neglected in the artwork.
  4. No chance in heck I will.
  5. They used the character models from Dream Drop Distance for the Remix version, right?
  6. Forgot about Archimedes... Oops.
  7. Similar with the Heartless colors.
  8. How different are they? I haven't played the PS2 version in years. I think the main difference is Sora's character models being skinnier in the PS2 game than the models used in the remixes.
  9. I think they meant the PS2 version's atmosphere (style) inside the game and not the controls or programming.
  10. Same. Haven't used it for a long time though.
  11. And that's one card I rarely used because I fear it.
  12. Regular combat is a blank right now.
  13. Can't quite remember what boss was hard in the base game. The Dark Baymax was a challenge because of the flying on Baymax mechanic. The Vulture boss also required getting to it and stopping it from destroying the Black Pearl.
  14. Plus, WB rejected the hostile bid from Paramount.
  15. Yikes.
  16. Definitely.
  17. They and the girls and BBS crew really need a change in outfits. Maybe Roxas, if he needs to temporarily join the fight again.
  18. More like a red, maroon, or red-brown. I also think it was the visual style Square used with the CGI at the time.
  19. Could have been his initials?
  20. Honestly, I doubt it will be a PS7 game. Nor do I believe PS7 will be made by 2030.
  21. More like a turn-based RPG inspired by titles from Japanese studios.
  22. I think that trophy is meant for the journal entries.
  23. Oh god.
  24. Plus, I don't have much faith in Disney in general.
  25. That's the problem: I have no faith or trust in Disney.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top