Everything posted by TrinityXaos
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I like to view Genshin, other Hoyoverse games, and other gacha games (Wuthering Waves, for example) as TV shows. In comparison, most of the games we are familiar with (except MMOs), are like movies. Different ways of time commitment.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Music, characters, using a long-term online game schedule to delivery narrative beats and story events. Frequent communication and promotion of their stuff.
-
KH General Chat
Technically, yes and no. Dream Drop Distance states that a Nobody could make a "new" heart. The main reason this wasn't the case in the human Nobodies was Xemnas/Xehanort's repeated lie about not having a heart (or getting a new one instinctively/naturally). Plus, we never saw any the original characters bleeding in the games. Nobody or regular people. The only blood was in KHII's Port Royal.
-
KH General Chat
Basically this. Terra only has slide and air slide for his abilities. Ven is the only one who can get glide, and Aqua gets the double jump during their Neverland visits.
-
KH General Chat
Okay first, go to the exit on the top of the map. (Terra's right).
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I was seeing Edward Elric in Zidane's face.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I'm meh. It's not what we would have liked, but it isn't the worst thing. That belongs to NFTs, AI, and not porting the mobile gacha games into offline titles after EoS.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
The girls, WoL, and Prompto look great. Zidane is okay. Kain iffy. I don't like Cloud's pants and I will keep saying it. Riona an Prompto honestly look close to their normal outfits. I mean I can guess why Kain has that hat, to cover his eyes. Which is based on how his helmet covers his eyes in FFIV. Unfortunately, fedora's are stuck with toxic male stereotypes.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I say Cloud's pants are just as bad. Seriously, I don't like those pants.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Seriously?! What's the source?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Too blonde to be Clive. Blame the executives.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Same. Those jeans are awful. I so want to see his art on Clive (especially in his main XVI outfit).
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Answer: blame Leto.
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
KH General Chat
I just checked and they're right.
-
KH General Chat
Sora must've absorbed too much of Roxas' power (which was already enhanced thanks to Roxas absorbing Xion).
-
KH General Chat
Even more congratulations.
-
KH General Chat
Anyone who can beat Yozora on any difficulty deserves congratulations.
- KH General Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
General Chat
When I get it, probably the PS5 (I would like to get a physical copy).
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Dang. Is the demo available outside Steam?
-
KH General Chat
"For the record, I drew another Monster Card!" -Abridged Atem.