Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
!4misettie

Final Fantasy 7 ff6 soundfont collection Project

In honor of it not only being 30 years of final fantasy but also for Final Fantasy 7 turning 20 I've decided to try my hand at making the FF7 soundtrack in FF6 sound engine the best i can. It might now be perfect since I lack a proper drum kit for the soundfont but i'll try and make it sound good regardless. if anyone maybe has a way for me to find the ff6 drum kit please let me know. Anyway here's the link to the first track in the collection. I plan to try and keep it updated till the end so make sure to check back soon for more. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/EEjFA11DH1c?list=PLEgUkGopDnYPioy4PQXV4ihSWJJ7u7XRp

Edited by !4misettie

I got it from here http://www.williamkage.com/snes_soundfonts/

For the most part everything in it works right except the drums so I have to try and improvise. 

Still it sounds pretty good so far!

I look forward to the other FFVII tracks ^^

I'm a pretty big fan of FF music from 1 through to 10 and 15. I never got into the music from the games between 11 to 14.

I'm a pretty big fan of FF music from 1 through to 10 and 15. I never got into the music from the games between 11 to 14.

Thanks glad you like it so far. Eventually when ever someone makes midi for ff15 i might try and do some of them in ff6 soundfont if possible.

The only track that's going to be a challenge is one winged angel. Just trying to find the vocal online is difficult.

Opening bombing mission FF6 remix is now up.

https://youtu.be/-v3uUT7fMcM?list=PLEgUkGopDnYPioy4PQXV4ihSWJJ7u7XRp

Mako Reactor,Anxious Heart and Tifa's theme  are  now up

I forgot to mention that at times the piano in the soundfont glitches up  a lot. It works half the time but only with certain Midis.

Mako Reactor,Anxious Heart and Tifa's theme  are  now up

I forgot to mention that at times the piano in the soundfont glitches up  a lot. It works half the time but only with certain Midis.

Omg, when this is all done you should put up a dl link for the entire soundtrack xD

I can try But i'm not very good with download links.

The folder that has the music tracks might be a little mixed and matched out of order. I can't exactly figure out how to get a specific track in the correct order so sorry about that.

Barret's theme, Hurry! and Lurking in the Darkness are now up.