Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

KH2 Something everybody seems to leave out of the Riku/Kairi reaction thing

Gaiz, the fandom has reached DonaldxHeartless. I think we're beyond the point of caring about yaoi pairings.

3 - homosexuality is fricking awsome <3 xD (and I really think that Nomura's gay lol)

You'd be amazed at the number of people who thought that he was until he mentioned his wife and family in an interview a few weeks ago.

There is no arguement' date=' Sora isn't gay. Sora is full of light not darkness. And it wouldn't be very good to have a hero that is going to hell.

[/quote']

Omg

el oh el

I think they were refering to my comment. You didn't do anything wrong. Apparently it's alright to express a nuetral opinion about things, but picking sides is a bad thing.Just to let you all know, I didn't mean what I said. I like to say things to test the reactions of people. All though it's hard to tell these kind of things over the internet, I'm dissapointed in the result some of you have shown me. Although you disagree with an opinion, that doesn't make it right to say anything is wrong, and in turn, saying yours is right. The best thing to have done was to ignore the slightly off topic response and stick with the thread.

so in other words, you are a Troll and are taunting us for falling for it.

Yeah, that really gets old after a while, the whole he's gay for that ONE and ONLY one moment is a real stretch of truth. For me it's simple - he was pocessed by Justin Bieber for a few minutes,then he got a grip.*dodges knife thrown by random JB fan*

I hate it when people make pairings out of games, especially yaoi or yuri parings. Just Sora displayed an overwhelming amount of emotion for Riku when he saw him doesn't make him gay (as stated in this thread already).

Same thing with Roxas and Axel. They are just friends, that is it. Terra and Ventus have a brotherly relationship, not a sexual one. Pairings, in my opinion, is what completely ruins a game, because when people post pictures of characters kissing each other, they look at the characters differently when the play the game.

This goes for the straight pairings as well. People just need to let the game be what it is, a game.