Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Arturo Hueber

KHUX help with Key Art 11

I have a question about how do i keep the trait "Extra attack" when fusing it with a medal that have full Chip and Dale. It's the first time i can fuse various medals with 2 slots for traits. I don't wanna screw this, because I want to use the remaining medals to get "strenght+1000".

You need to to pick one as your base and then fuse all of the other ones onto it individually, which will "reroll" traits. You can't transfer a trait to another medal in any way. If for whatever reason you have one with EA and another you applied Chips/Dales to, pick the EA trait one and fuse the other one to it. There will always be more Chips and Dales, there won't be more Key Arts.

If you're looking specifically for the +1000 STR trait, I would say you don't really need to bother with it; it's not helpful for this medal. If you have EA, then you're golden. Everything else is a bonus; I have 2K Defense and EA, but still two more medals to fuse, so we'll see.

¡Cool! I'm glad I asked about this. I'd defenitively would lost EA, fusing it with the full Chip and Dale boosts. you're right. Chip and Dale comes and go, but Key Arts don't. thanks.

I think, I will fuse one more to the EA medal and the remaining 2 will be kept in for using them consecutively in proud mode quests...

You need to to pick one as your base and then fuse all of the other ones onto it individually, which will "reroll" traits. You can't transfer a trait to another medal in any way. If for whatever reason you have one with EA and another you applied Chips/Dales to, pick the EA trait one and fuse the other one to it. There will always be more Chips and Dales, there won't be more Key Arts.

If you're looking specifically for the +1000 STR trait, I would say you don't really need to bother with it; it's not helpful for this medal. If you have EA, then you're golden. Everything else is a bonus; I have 2K Defense and EA, but still two more medals to fuse, so we'll see.

So is 2K Defense good? I got AE Def aswell. But it is a buff medal.

So is 2K Defense good? I got AE Def aswell. But it is a buff medal.

There isn't really an optimal "second" trait for KA11 if you already have EA. 2K defense is okay; if anything my ideal pick would be +2 gauges since I'm using it on Darkgnaw and that thing has major need of it. But it'll be situational; even the status resists could work.

There isn't really an optimal "second" trait for KA11 if you already have EA. 2K defense is okay; if anything my ideal pick would be +2 gauges since I'm using it on Darkgnaw and that thing has major need of it. But it'll be situational; even the status resists could work.

What about two times 2k defense. I had 1k str but I have overwrited the wrong one.

I think I'll give it then 4k defense.

Edited by KH4Real