Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Georgie The 4th

Video KH2 Remix - Xigbar

You know, I gotta say, this is probably one of my favorite remixes now! It just came out so comedic, and considering how sarcastic and laid back Xigbar can be when toying around with Sora, this remix was perfect! The way you handled the banter between him and Sora was top notch! Great work! :D

can you lean me remix i am use sony vegas pro 9 64 bit version

I've never used Sony Vegas but I've heard its really sweet for video editing, I use Logic Pro X to write, record and produce the music in a remix, and then I use samples of various character voices from the game to create the lyrics and a "hook." For example we did a remix of Ansem called "Submit," When Ansem says "submit" in the song, thats basically the beginning of the chorus. I think of it in a similar way that I would think of song writing, you form an into, verse, chorus and a bridge. 

As far as video editing, I just use iMovie. Whats nice about Kingdom Hearts is you can sync the cutscenes to the audio. I seldom ever use audio straight from a game's cutscenes because you'll get stuck with background noises such as sound effects and the actual music in the game. You always want to use samples that are as "clean" as possible.  

Anyway thats how I make remixes, I think thats what you were asking, right? So yeah, I hope that helps. :smile:  

You know, I gotta say, this is probably one of my favorite remixes now! It just came out so comedic, and considering how sarcastic and laid back Xigbar can be when toying around with Sora, this remix was perfect! The way you handled the banter between him and Sora was top notch! Great work! :D

Thank you! Kingdom Hearts was aways very playful in my opinion so I wanted to bring that out in the song and make it as much fun as possible. I'm glad you dig it!

Thank you! Kingdom Hearts was aways very playful in my opinion so I wanted to bring that out in the song and make it as much fun as possible. I'm glad you dig it!

Well, you definitely accomplished what you sought! That garners a thumbs up from me! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key