Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

Beating Demon Tide Without Taking Damage

Hello my fellow KH13 members. So I gotta admit, the new KH3 trailers kinda got me motivated to play through KH 0.2 again without taking damage from any of the bosses  all while staying at the base level (which is staying at Level 50) lol. And I recently completed such a challenge (my gosh was the 2nd Darkside fight annoying without taking damage. Stupid spiked orbs >_>.) and thought I'd share my accomplishment with you lovely members of this lovely site, haha :P. But I have to admit, I'm a bit surprised that not much people have uploaded this kind of challenge against Demon Tide. I only found about 3 other people who made a video like that. I'm not sure how many people have done this attempt off screen on their own playthrough but it's nice that I'm one of the few people who pulled it off on YouTube, lol. Only boss fight left is the secret boss fight and then I'm pretty much finished with my no damage run.

So what do you guys think? :D

Edited by Tails