Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

Roxas looked over his shoulder to glare pointedly at the jocks. Idiots, he thought with disgust. So he wasn't the only one who found Namine attractive. At least he didn't come off douchey about it. He touched his toes from this position, leaning forward a little. "If you feel uncomfortable, let me know," he said to her, glancing in her direction. "I'll tell those tools to buzz off."

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, Naminé sighed. "I'm okay. It's...annoying, but they're not worth bothering with." And they really weren't worth the effort. Besides, I don't want to get Roxas in trouble with the dean over it. 

Roxas nodded and sat upright. He placed a hand on Namine's shoulder. "Right, well, the offer still stands if you need it," he told her gently. He would stick up for her in a heartbeat. The thought of other guys checking Namine out was unsettling. Roxas caught himself doing it a lot lately but...she'd never said anything if she caught him. She didn't act like he bothered her, like the jocks. Did Namine ever notice him?

She placed a hand on top of his, smiling gently. "I know. Thank you for that." He really was the best. Sometimes she caught him staring at her and wondered...did he like her the way she liked him? I do like when he watches sometimes...which maybe that's weird? I don't know. 

Roxas nodded again. "You're welcome." He took in the warmth of her small hand, her touch delicate and light compared to his more calloused fingers. Regardless, he rose to his feet and offered his hands to her. "So, let's get started. Cardio first." They had to get their newly-acquired hearts pumping. Then again, Namine always had Roxas's skipping beats.

She took his hand gratefully and followed him towards the treadmills. "Right. I don't have much stamina, so I'll probably have to take a few extra breathers," Naminé explained. Roxas could likely run a few miles without breaking a sweat, but Naminé needed a chance to build her endurance. 

Edited by aoi hoshi

"No rush. Go at your pace," Roxas encouraged with a wink. He then started his treadmill and got to his warm up. He kept an eye on Namine throughout, making sure she didn't overdo it, but she knew her limits. He had to admit--she was still beautiful even with sweat forming on her pretty face. Sexy even. The realization had Roxas fighting a blush. Don't go there.

Naminé started herself a slower rate than Roxas but quickly built herself up to a steady jog. Sweat beaded at the base of her forehead before trickling down the sides of her face. Every once in a while, she would glance at Roxas as he ran. Her heart pounded harder each time she did. He just looked so...attractive (sexy even though her mind quickly dismissed the idea) when he was working out; something other girls in the room seemed to take notice of as well. The blonde tried not to glare, but the ogling brought a sour pout to her lips. She didn't like it at all...

Roxas slowed his pace to a walk on the treadmill, tilting his head back slightly to catch his breath. He looked to his side at his companion and his eyes roamed her figure. He couldn't help it. He was a guy, after all, but...at least he wasn't as bad as the jocks around here. He caught a few in the mirror checking Namine out again. It didn't sit well, but he couldn't exactly control where they looked all the time. "How you doing?" he asked. She looked pretty warmed up, and great, as expected.

Naminé slicked back a few sweaty strands and offered him a small grin. "Great. I think I'll have to cool down in a minute though. My legs are starting to feel like jelly." She noticed his wandering gaze, but kept her own directed at the mirrors ahead. It made her feel happy, good? She wasn't quite sure the word, but it was nice to be seen as someone more than just a friend. Even if he didn't want to be more than just a friend... "You?"

"Sadly winded," Roxas chuckled breathily, tearing his eyes from Namine to focus forward again. He slowed the treadmill down more. "I'm gonna hit the fountain. Go ahead and cool down and I'll be back in a sec." He offered her a small smile and hopped off the machine, starting toward one side of the gym to the water fountain. He needed a breather; Namine was so...mesmerizing. Did she realize that? Sometimes she took his breath away, which was half the reason he was winded in the first place.

Naminé stopped the machine, the track slowing until it was still again. "Sounds good. I'll sit over by the bench." She watched him leave for a minute before tearing her eyes away with a blush that wasn't due to her recent jogging stint. She wondered if he realized how attractive he was? Other girls beside herself certainly did. There was just something about the way he carried himself too. So confident and self-assured. It made her feel safe.

Edited by aoi hoshi

Roxas got a drink from the fountain, wiping his mouth when he finished. He turned and caught a girl's gaze as she passed him to get to the fountain too. He mumbled an apology as he stepped out of her way, starting back toward Namine. Did she just give him "the look"? Did girls even do that? Regardless, Roxas raked a hand through his spikes, starting back toward Namine. Time to get to work.

Naminé, who had been looking down at her phone, popped back up instantly when she saw Roxas approach. "Ready?" she chirped. Sweat still clung to her forehead, but the burning feeling had finally died down a little in her legs. 

"Yup," Roxas answered with a faint smile and nod. He showed Namine to the free weight section of the gym and demonstrated a basic exercise for her arms. "Just do a few curl-ups, but keep your back straight and feet shoulder-width apart," he instructed patiently. "Bad form is pain later." He grimaced a little. He learned the hard way.

Edited by Forever Love

"Shoulders width apart," Naminé mumbled to to herself, trying to adjust her body into the correct stance, "Back straight..." She knew she wasn't doing everything correctly, and the idea of pain wasn't too appealing. "This is harder than it looks..."

Roxas chuckled lowly as he watched her. "You'll get used to it," he assured her. After a minute of observation, he noticed Namine's form was incorrect. "One second. You need to adjust a little." He stepped up behind her, his heart rate increasing at being so close to her. He boldly placed his hands on her hips, his calloused fingertips brushing the skin of her stomach slightly. "Just position yourself a bit more this way..." he mumbled in her ear, moving her hips with his hands so she was standing more square with her feet. Roxas's blue eyes darted to the mirror they stood in front of, seeing their position reflected back at them. They...looked good together.

Naminé felt her breath escape her the second his hands were at her hips. The heart she wasn't supposed to have beat wildly and her mouth became dry as she felt her body move. His fingers were calloused, but there was a comfort to the roughness of his skin. An indication of the power he had to protect those dear to him. In the mirror, she saw their reflection, but also something else--a future. They looked good together. Perfect even. She wanted to keep that image. "Um...right. Thank you."

Edited by aoi hoshi

Keeping his eyes locked on Namine's, Roxas moved one of his hands to her lower back. "Straighten here a bit," he said, using his other hand to gently press against her stomach to straighten her back. He did this delicately but firmly, confident in his gestures. Even after running on the treadmill, she still smelled amazing. She felt amazing. He tilted his face toward her, his nose skimming her ear. "Like this."

Edited by Forever Love

Naminé inhaled sharply as his nose skimmed her ear, but it wasn't from fear. She liked him this close to her. Relished it even. "Like this," she repeated, following his instructions. His cologne wafted over to her, overloading her with his scent. He smells so good. Did he always smell this good?

Roxas set a hand back on Namine's hips. The other trailed up her side and then along her arm. "Elbows in close," he instructed lowly, holding that part of her body gently. "Hold them here when you curl." His eyes roamed her figure while he was so close, a few strands of her blonde hair tickling his cheek. Roxas lifted his gaze to Namine's in the mirror. The look on her face dazzled him. 

"O-Okay," she repeated, feeling fire spread across her limbs from his touch. She watched his expression in the mirror. He was looking at her now right? What was he thinking? Was he comparing her to another girl? 

Roxas stood there, taking in the moment. Was Namine alright with this? Because, to him, this felt right. They felt right. He smiled ever so slightly, letting her expression burn into his memory. He wouldn't forget it for some time. Roxas let his hand fall from Namine's elbow, the fingers curving around her hip gently squeezing there before he backed off. He stepped over to the side so she could follow his instructions. And so he could cool off. Roxas wanted nothing more in that moment than to wrap her in his arms and never let her go.

Edited by Forever Love

The moment he moved away from her, the fire dancing across her skin died into embers. His touch was still there, but it was now faint, fading into a mere memory. She wanted to stay like forever. But how does he even feel about any of this? Naminé chided herself. She couldn't be selfish. This wasn't just about her feelings or wants even though he was what she wanted. "Am I getting it now?" she asked with back straight and elbows close.

Roxas crossed his arms over his chest and nodded with a crooked smile. "Perfect," he complimented. Not just her form, but....her. Namine was amazing. Beautiful, kind, selfless, compassionate, patient... So many things. How couldn't anyone fall in love with her? Roxas caught himself doing it more and more each day. The only issue was if those feelings were reciprocated. He didn't want to ruin their friendship; he cherished it far too much. Based on her response to his closeness just now, however, Roxas figured he had a fighting chance.