Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

"I surprised you, huh?" He asked with a twinkle in his tropical colored eyes. He would surprise her again then. Before she could answer, Riku pulled himself back up and met her lips with a quick, fiery kiss.

Lightning's eyes widened when she felt Riku's lips on hers. Her heart skipped, her stomach flipped, and she didn't know what to do with her hands. After a second she pulled back slightly to look at Riku. "Yeah," she breathed softly, "you did..." But it was okay. In fact, she didn't mind it at all. Riku... He just kissed her.

Touching the side of her face, Riku leaned closer again. His breath fanned across her face and his nose skimmed hers. "Good or bad?" Riku could feel his own heart, which had been beating fast from their sparring, thundering harder against his chest. Would she reject him...?

Lightning inhaled a shaky breath at his touch. Riku's hands were calloused, but gentle. Her skin tingled where his hand rested on her face. His nose skimming hers made her forget how to breathe. His voice just now--husky, low, enticing--had her moving her hands up his chest, her fingertips gliding over his shirt and feeling his muscles. "Good," she whispered. It was definitely good. She practically straddled his lap at this point, but...she didn't care. Nothing else mattered except for Riku.

He pulled her into another kiss, lips molding against hers fervently. He moved his other hand, the one that hadn't been at his side, to the back of her head; her pink tendrils fell between his fingers like silk. Riku, the boy who had locked his heart away for so many years, felt the lock fall and his emotions pour. This girl, Lightning...she really was amazing. 

Light's eyes fell closed at the second kiss, the girl gripping Riku's shirt as she returned his affection. It was passionate, raw, and amazing. She moved her lips with his with just as much fervor, taking in the feeling of his hands on her. It felt good. It felt really good. Best of all, it felt right. For so long she shut people out, but Riku showed her it was okay to let someone in. He was a great choice.

When they finally pulled away to catch their breath, Riku leaned his forehead against hers. His voice was soft and gentle. "So, does this mean...you want to be together too?" He was confident from her response, but at the same time there was still lingering uncertainty there too. 

Lightning released a soft breathy laugh. She brought her hands up, holding his smooth face gently. "Too?" she quoted teasingly. "How long have you wanted me, Riku?" While she was teasing, she was also curious. How long had he felt this way? Not that she objected in the slightest. 

"Since...the festival," he confessed, "though...I've always been drawn to you. Even at the party--I wanted to know you. You were strong, brave, and beautiful. You still are." He didn't know how he would express his feelings. There didn't seem to be words that would properly express how amazing she was.

Lightning's cheeks flushed. "Riku..." she said softly. He was too sweet. So sincere... She leaned forward and kissed him again, this one gentler than their last. Someone called her beautiful...? Her? She hadn't heard it before--only "hot" or "sexy". But beautiful...that was a new one. But Riku also complimented her strength, which meant a lot to her, whether he knew it or not. 

He savored the kiss before moving hand to rest at her waist. "What? It's true." It saddened him that she seemed surprised by his declaration. Hadn't anyone called her beautiful before?

"Thank you," Lightning whispered, truly touched. She opened her eyes to gaze at his handsome face, and to see the sincerity in his aquamarine orbs. She smiled faintly and brushed a few strands of his silver hair away from his face. "And yes...I want to be with you." She realized recently that she didn't feel whole when he was gone. Whenever Riku was with her, everything felt...right. He completed her.

He tilted his head at her cutely. "For what?" He wasn't quite sure what she would be thanking him for, but at her confirmation, his eyes softened. She wanted to be with him too...? His heart soared and a goofy grin spread across his lips. "So, I guess that means you're my girlfriend now, huh?"

Lightning rolled her eyes at Riku's smile, laughing softly. "Yes," she answered, linking her hands together behind him, her arms resting on his shoulders. "And...I was thanking you for...complimenting me. I haven't gotten it much, especially with such sincerity." There was so much goodness in Riku. Where did he come from? How did she get so lucky?

Riku brushed her bangs back and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Well, you deserve to be told because it's true. You're beautiful, Light." And she was, on the inside and out. 

Lightning was sure her cheeks were as pink as her hair at this point. She hummed softly at his kiss. "Thank you," she told him again. She believed him. Riku wouldn't lie about something like that; he wasn't trying to get a lay out of her and then leave. It wasn't the kind of person he was. He was better than that, by a long shot.

"You're welcome...but um...now what?" He asked with a laugh of his own. What did they do now? Go on more dates he supposed? Walk around holding hands? This was all new territory for Riku.

Lightning smirked. “I thought Sora said something about you being a ladies’ man?” she asked with a tilt of her head. “I think he may have been wrong...” She fought her chuckles successfully, moving her hands to Riku’s shoulders and then down his arms to rest on his hands on her waist. As of now, they were exclusive. And she hoped that meant he would stay with her tonight, like she did with him when Chase gave her nightmares.

Edited by Forever Love

"I was...in the past," Riku confessed, "but now, I have eyes for only one lady." The line was cheesy, and Riku knew it, but the words left his lips before he could even stop them. Not that they weren't untrue. He did only have eyes for her now. He gave her a light squeeze. Things had changed between them now, but in a good way. 

The words, however cheesy they were, still flattered Light. And that squeeze—it had her pulling herself closer to him. “I’m not exactly a ‘lady,’” she said with a faint smirk. She liked a skirt here and there, but between her and her sister, Serah was more of a lady than Lightning was. “But I’ll take the exclusivity.” She didn’t play games, and Riku didn’t seem to either. Good.

Edited by Forever Love

"Heh, well, I guess I can't say I'm the gentleman Sora is either," Riku confessed with a small smirk of his own. Sora definitely played into the more heroic type gentleman. Riku, of course, didn't mistreat women, but he was more aloof than his best friend. I wonder how long it'll take for the idiots around campus to get the picture. Riku thought to himself; his thoughts strayed to Chase and his goons particularly. If they knew Light was his girlfriend now (officially), they'd probably have enough sense to lay off. 

Lightning’s smirk grew slightly. “Is that a promise?” she teased. Guys who were too much of gentlemen bored her. She needed a guy who could tell her how it was sometimes, and be able to take it right back. Of course, with her smirk and her lifted eyebrow, she was sure she came off as a tease, but she was okay with it. She wasn’t an angel of any sort.

Edited by Forever Love

"It's a promise," Riku answered, his own smirk still intact. He was happy she didn't expect someone with Sora's tendencies. Riku had tried long enough to be something he wasn't. With Light, he simply just wanted to be. 

Light's smirk turned into a genuine smile. "Good," she murmured, then leaning her forehead against Riku's. Her world still spun from that kiss he gave her earlier. To think, a decent--actually, better than decent--guy wanted to be with her for the right reasons, and she wanted the same... I was right, she thought. You are special, Riku.

Riku closed his eyes when their foreheads touched, breathing her in. He wanted to remember everything about this moment. The sound of her heartbeat, the taste of her lips, the feel of her hair against his skin...He didn't, couldn't forget a single detail.