Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lenore_Leonhardt

KH Orchestra - Help

Thanks, I'll try contacting the venue. Can I ask you which concerts did you attend? And how many months before did you purchase the Tickets? I've been to the one in New York last year and I had bought the ticket one year before, and I received it two months and a half later, I bought the one for this year's concert three months ago, thinking I would receiver it just in time but I clearly I was wrong :(

Thanks, I'll try contacting the venue. Can I ask you which concerts did you attend? And how many months before did you purchase the Tickets? I've been to the one in New York last year and I had bought the ticket one year before, and I received it two months and a half later, I bought the one for this year's concert three months ago, thinking I would receiver it just in time but I clearly I was wrong :(

I also went to the one in New York and the one in Chicago this year! I purchased the tickets as soon as they became available for pre-sale, which I believe were a year in advance.