Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblader_95

I present you a little video game we made for a game jam!

Good morning everyone!

It's been a very long time since I shared something with this beautiful community, I am Keyblader_95 and maybe some of you (but I doubt) remember me as a self-taught italian musician under the pseudonym of WoBlade. My current pseudonym is Khlavem and I long to become a video game/movie composer, and speaking of which I've recently participated in a 7 days long game jam as composer and I'd like to share with you the result of our hard work: Geist not Guest! It's a video game made from scratch by a team of italian programmers and artists in which you control a little ghost who lives happily in an abandoned house.. HIS house! But one day a group of orcs working for a moving company arrived to place forniture in the abandoned house in order to make it fit for residential use, so the little ghost decided to play tricks on those invaders and claim back his sweet home! Regarding the music unfortunately I joined the project halfway through and I only had a few days to deliver the OST before the deadline, so I had to work on the project mostly late at night because I had to deal with my main job during the day.. not to mention I started working on the project right after working on another one, and a big one, for which I also worked very hard, often late at night and during rest days, so the combination of stress, weariness and limited time didn't allow me to work as I wanted to.. if I have to be completely honest I'm not happy with what I came up with because I was afraid of not finishing in time so I didn't spend enough time studying the essence of the game and I ended up making a spooky mood OST that was actually too serious for a game like this one, which follows a spooky theme but in a light-hearted way.. But given the circumstances I'm happy of the overall quality of the music, after all! Now, without further ado, I present you "Geist not Guest"! I hope you like the game and music, please feel free to leave a feedback, I'd appreciate it very much! Enjoy 😁

https://ares9323.itch.io/geistnotguest