Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hearts_Seeker_3000

Are the Angel Star heartless actual Angels

Hi guys image.gif.c9a88e956becfb9e5fb8bcfed75c3715.gif:)

My name is Hearts_Seaker_3000, nice to meet you image.gif.1e22bedb9b82854790ca92db8072c096.gif:D

I was actually a member on this forum, and other Kingdom Hearts forums, but due to personal reasons I couldn't post often and eventually forgot my username and password so I decided to create a new account.

I asked this question a long time ago, but because a long time has passed and since two Kingdom Hearts games have come out after the 1.5+2.5 collections and the 2.9 prologue I decided to ask the question again here and on other forums just in case any new information might have come during my absences.

Are the Angel Star heartless actual Angels like the ones that Muslims and Christians believe in?

The reason I'm asking this is because there are some games like Bayonetta and Darksiders who merge there own merge their own lure with religions and I was wondering if Kingdom Hearts did the same thing.

Edited by Hearts_Seeker_3000