Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What platform will you get Kingdom Hearts Collection [I~III] on?

Posted

What platform will you get Kingdom Hearts Collection [I~III] on?

What platform will you get Kingdom Hearts Collection [I~III] on? 3 members have voted

  1. 1. What platform will you get Kingdom Hearts Collection [I~III] on?

    • PS5
      1
    • Nintendo Switch 2
      2
    • Xbox Series S|X
      0
    • PC
      0
    • I already have the games on other platforms
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm going to buy them on Switch 2 for my niece's birthday. Here's hoping she becomes a fan! Not sure I'll bother buying them for myself though as I have them all on PS4.

i got it for Switch 2, the gamestop i got it from hadn't even opened the shipment box the copies were in yet

Nintendo Switch 2 for me.
Now -- at long last -- I can play the Kingdom Hearts Series on the road!! = D

Donald Duck & 'Enchantress'.jpg Ticklish_-2.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top