Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Coanvis

KH3D Kingdom Hearts Future.

(I apologise for those of you who have read the reply on the "possible future" post but I spent so much time doing it I thought I'd make a thread about it.)

This is how I see the future:

-Kingdom Hearts 3D is already in development as we know. It is being produced by Square Enix's 1st Production Department (who made BBS). I see this being released in late 2011 or late 2012 (most probably 2012). It will be about Riku and Sora taking the Mark of Mastery and lead to the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3.

-Kingdom Hearts BBS: Volume 2 I think will be set whilst Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness (RoD as I shall continue to refer to it as) therefore either during Kingdom Hearts 1 (which was a bit vague about King Mickey was so therefore I will assume he has been in the RoD), which would suggest why the King is shown in the RoD during the BBS:FM secret ending. I assume this will be released, again, either late 2011 or late 2012.

My own opinions are that BBS:V2 will be released late 2011 (as it is the "mystery game" game Nomura has been talking about and in development for the past year. Furthermore, it should feature all of the models, maps, textures and designs in the original BBS. Therefore, sticking to the one released every year rule, Kingdom Hearts 3D should be released mid or late 2012.

-[Note here: I hope Nomura's team will have finished the Final Fantasy Versus XIII project in order for their team to achieve the following suggestion.]

-Kingdom Hearts 3. The title which seems so very far away. I am worried about this title, I must admit. In my view, it must be released by 2015 in order to get a hope in hell of a release on the current generation of consoles (specifically the Playstation 3). I want Nomura's team to work on it. It's not that the 1st Production Department did a bad job with BBS, far from it in fact, it's just it lacked something. I noticed poor graphics on all of the characters an the level, even though the PSP can match the amount of polygons on a PS2, It also felt rushed. Cut-scenes were shorter and levels weren't large enough. I want Nomura's team also to take their time with the game, I want it released, but I want it to be great. Therefore, the one game a year rule shall be broken with a release date in 2014 or even 2015.

Here is a table of what I have explained:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Proposed Release Date: Plot:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kingdom Hearts BBS:V2:(Late) 2011 What happened whilst Aqua and King Mickey were in the RoD during KH1.

[Kingdom Hearts 3D:----(Mid or Late) 2012 Mark of Mastery exam, background of what is to come in KH3.

[Kingdom Hearts 3:-----(*Early or Mid)2014,*2015. Beating Master Xeanort.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That sound like a pretty believable timeline, I can buy that. > >

I'm not really sure when would be a good time to release KHIII, how long do consoles last before it's successor is announced anyway?

Hehe, can't wait to play it in my mid 20's. 8)

I'm going to post the exact same thing I posted in the other thread reguarding this.

First of all, you state that BBS:FM will be released late 2011, but it's already out in Japan and won't be sold anywhere else, like every other FM. Also, there hasn't been anything on BBSv2 other than the Secret Episode ending. It hasn't even been confirmed or announced, so it won't come out before KH:3D.

Also, the team that will make KH3 is the same team that made KH1 and KH2, which are currently working on Verses 13. So no other team will be making it. That is a fact.

That sound like a pretty believable timeline, I can buy that. > >

I'm not really sure when would be a good time to release KHIII, how long do consoles last before it's successor is announced anyway?

Hehe, can't wait to play it in my mid 20's. 8)

Well usually it's a six year cycle (PS1 -1994/PS2 -2000/PS3 -2006) which would suggest a PS4 in 2012 but the owner of Sony has confirmed the PS3 will have the span of a 10 year cycle (so 2016). I think this is sensible as none of the games on the PS3 so far have maxed its potential. A PS4 isn't even in development yet.

I'm going to post the exact same thing I posted in the other thread reguarding this.

First of all, you state that BBS:FM will be released late 2011, but it's already out in Japan and won't be sold anywhere else, like every other FM. Also, there hasn't been anything on BBSv2 other than the Secret Episode ending. It hasn't even been confirmed or announced, so it won't come out before KH:3D.

Also, the team that will make KH3 is the same team that made KH1 and KH2, which are currently working on Verses 13. So no other team will be making it. That is a fact.

I'm afraid you can't read things properly my friend. I stated BBS:V2 will be released late 2011, not BBS:FM, in fact I only stated it features BBS:V2 in its secret ending. Second, the team that worked on BBS wasn't the same team that worked on KH1, CoM or KH2. Read things properly moron.

I'm afraid you can't read things properly my friend. I stated BBS:V2 will be released late 2011, not BBS:FM, in fact I only stated it features BBS:V2 in its secret ending. Second, the team that worked on BBS wasn't the same team that worked on KH1, CoM or KH2. Read things properly moron.

Actually, you're the one who can't read thing properly. If you had, you'd know that I said the team that will work on KH3 was the one who worked on KH1 and KH2. I didn't even mention CoM. Also, this is what you posted:

My own opinions are that BBS:FM will be released late 2011 (as it is the "mystery game" game Nomura has been talking about and in development for the past year. Furthermore, it should feature all of the models, maps, textures and designs in the original BBS. Therefore, sticking to the one released every year rule, Kingdom Hearts 3D should be released mid or late 2012

And next time try to be more polite when trying to correct people. You attract more bees with honey than vinnegar.

Actually, you're the one who can't read thing properly. If you had, you'd know that I said the team that will work on KH3 was the one who worked on KH1 and KH2. I didn't even mention CoM. Also, this is what you posted:

My own opinions are that BBS:FM will be released late 2011 (as it is the "mystery game" game Nomura has been talking about and in development for the past year. Furthermore, it should feature all of the models, maps, textures and designs in the original BBS. Therefore, sticking to the one released every year rule, Kingdom Hearts 3D should be released mid or late 2012

And next time try to be more polite when trying to correct people. You attract more bees with honey than vinnegar.

That was a typo and has been mended, you should have realised that. The team that made KH1 and KH2 also made CoM. Then they started making Versus XIII and the other team made Coded, 358/2, BBS, Re:Coded, BBS FM with Nomura as a director. All right?

That was a typo and has been mended, you should have realised that. The team that made KH1 and KH2 also made CoM. Then they started making Versus XIII and the other team made Coded, 358/2, BBS, Re:Coded, BBS FM with Nomura as a director. All right?

I did not know it was a typo. And I already know all that.

I did not know it was a typo. And I already know all that.

If you look at the text you can tell it was a typo look:

Kingdom Hearts BBS: Volume 2 I think will be set whilst Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness (RoD as I shall continue to refer to it as) therefore either during Kingdom Hearts 1 (which was a bit vague about King Mickey was so therefore I will assume he has been in the RoD), which would suggest why the King is shown in the RoD during the BBS:FM secret ending. I assume this will be released, again, either late 2011 or late 2012.

Why did you debate with me that it wouldn't be the BBS team then? You don't know it might be that team. Also I say it is in my opinion it would be released in 2011. I'm not dogmatic, unlike yourself.

Kingdom Hearts BBS: Volume 2 I think will be set whilst Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness (RoD as I shall continue to refer to it as) therefore either during Kingdom Hearts 1 (which was a bit vague about King Mickey was so therefore I will assume he has been in the RoD), which would suggest why the King is shown in the RoD during the BBS:FM secret ending. I assume this will be released, again, either late 2011 or late 2012.

Why did you debate with me that it wouldn't be the BBS team then? You don't know it might be that team. Also I say it is in my opinion it would be released in 2011. I'm not dogmatic, unlike yourself.

I am not debating that the BBS team won't work on BBSv2. I didn't say anything about that. I only stated that the team that will make KH3 is the team that made KH1 and KH2, which has already been stated as fact. We're just waiting for them to finish Verses 13 so they can start working on KH3.

As for your opinion about BBSv2 being released in 2011, I was merely stating that it's not likely due to the fact that nothing has been announced for it and all we've seen about it is the ending of BBS:FM, while for KH3D we have an actual trailer. We're not even sure if BBSv2 will be on PSP or the NGP. We no so little about it, while there's more info on KH3D. So it's more likely that KH3D will be released in 2011, and BBSv2 released in 2012.

I think KH3D will be released first, hence Square showing a trailer of that game first(and other things). Nomura said he has something planned in 2012, that could be the BBS:V2 since he didn't announce the mystery game yet, which he was suppose to announce at E3 last year but wasn't ready. And of course, KH3 will be released last because of FF Versus 13. I have more to say, but that'll be it.

I sense beef. lol

Kingdom Hearts BBS: Volume 2 I think will be set whilst Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness (RoD as I shall continue to refer to it as) therefore either during Kingdom Hearts 1 (which was a bit vague about King Mickey was so therefore I will assume he has been in the RoD)' date=' which would suggest why the King is shown in the RoD during the BBS:FM secret ending. I assume this will be released, again, either late 2011 or late 2012.

[/quote']

I am not debating that the BBS team won't work on BBSv2. I didn't say anything about that. I only stated that the team that will make KH3 is the team that made KH1 and KH2, which has already been stated as fact. We're just waiting for them to finish Verses 13 so they can start working on KH3.

As for your opinion about BBSv2 being released in 2011, I was merely stating that it's not likely due to the fact that nothing has been announced for it and all we've seen about it is the ending of BBS:FM, while for KH3D we have an actual trailer. We're not even sure if BBSv2 will be on PSP or the NGP. We no so little about it, while there's more info on KH3D. So it's more likely that KH3D will be released in 2011, and BBSv2 released in 2012.I was referring to KH3 not KHBBS:V2. Where has it been stated? Prove me wrong.

I agree but I heard in an interview that KH3D was going to take a long time - Nomura said this.

Sorry messed that reply up.

I was referring to KH3 not KHBBS:V2. Where has it been stated? Prove me wrong.

I agree but I heard in an interview that KH3D was going to take a long time - Nomura said this.

It has been stated and proven several times by many reputable members on this site that KH3 will be made by the team that made KH1 and KH2 and that the reason it hasn't been started is because that team is making Verses 13, and that they won't start on KH3 until it's finished. Don't believe me? Go look around at the other threads about KH3 and who's working on it.

I sense beef. lol

Posted Image

Couldn't help myself, lol

It has been stated and proven several times by many reputable members on this site that KH3 will be made by the team that made KH1 and KH2 and that the reason it hasn't been started is because that team is making Verses 13, and that they won't start on KH3 until it's finished. Don't believe me? Go look around at the other threads about KH3 and who's working on it.

I sense beef. lol

Posted Image

Couldn't help myself, lol

There isn't a KH3 section I can find on here. Nothing is fact till it is confirmed by Square Enix.

There isn't a KH3 section I can find on here. Nothing is fact till it is confirmed by Square Enix.

However, there is a search button you can use to find threads about KH3. Just because there isn't a section doesn't mean there aren't threads about it. In fact, the creator of this site, DChiuch even stated it. Here is the thread he posted which states it http://kh13.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=15217

The fight is over.

-I believe I have triumphed.

maybe you have I don't know but it is time for sleep.

Good-night.

It has been confirmed by Nomura himself that the team that worked on 1 and 2 are doing 3 but are busy with Versus XIII. Please do not make assumptions until you are sure of the facts yourself. No sour tone meant.

Also, the 1st Production Department is not a team. It is the grouping of all the teams. Besides, Nomura is on all the teams.

And as for your original post, I believe for the most part that you are close. The only thing is that I actually get the feeling that BbS v2 will come out sooner that we think. I mean look at Final Fantasy XIII-2. They have been working on Versus XIII for over 5 years now, and yet this game is to come out next winter. :S

The fight is over.

Good-night.

And as for your original post, I believe for the most part that you are close. The only thing is that I actually get the feeling that BbS v2 will come out sooner that we think. I mean look at Final Fantasy XIII-2. They have been working on Versus XIII for over 5 years now, and yet this game is to come out next winter. :S

Um, FF13-2 is being made for the fans and for the money it made, which is why it's coming out so quick. Same situation with FF10-2. KH isn't FF, so I wouldn't compare the two in any way.

The fight is over.

Good-night.

It has been confirmed by Nomura himself that the team that worked on 1 and 2 are doing 3 but are busy with Versus XIII. Please do not make assumptions until you are sure of the facts yourself. No sour tone meant.

Also, the 1st Production Department is not a team. It is the grouping of all the teams. Besides, Nomura is on all the teams.

I didn't know Versus was to be released in the winter. There isn't a release date yet. Anyway, yeah I hope they get on with it and that Nomura doesn't need much time to recover from making it. I don't really like FF. I never have, I find it boring.