Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
EaglesFan887

Losing Body Index/ Getting In Shape Tips?

I'm average. 15 years old in August, 5'10, and 140 pounds. Not that big for my height. I'm perfect weight. But to me, I look fat. As in my waist size. Whenever I look down or at a certain angle in the mirror, I look fat. But my family, friends, and girlfriend say I'm not. And when I look straight at the mirror, I dont look fat. But I dunno. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips on listing that index. Also, I'm looking to get in shape more. I'm in pretty good shape. For example, we just did the mile in school, and I was one of the few kids who ran/jogged the whole thing. Im good at sports, and am pretty active. In my opinion, I'm pretty strong. But I need tips to get more in shape, stronger, and more muscle. Thanks!

Easy, when someone offers you something to eat, say: No thanks!

Seriously, what you need is to do some excercise and most important, believe in you and believe that you can do it. If you have money, you can get a membership in a gym (you are in perfect age to do it).That´s what I did. For a more professional answer, go to see a nutriologist or your doctor of preference.Luck!