Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse-The Final Days-

haha yea

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

down with school up with holidays down with rules up with laws wait let me think that last one over lol

yay for trolling

Aaron wakes up a little dazed, and puzzled. He looks around him only to find that he is alone. -Huh? Where am I? Who am I?- he thinks to himself. He walks around for endless hours, trying to solve the mystery of his own self. What he doesn't realize is, that, during the great struggle against Xehanort, he was swept away by an inmense, ominous darkness, and so it caused him to lose his memory. Now, he does not recall who he is, or even why he exists. "What happened to me? Where did I come from?", he asks himself, when suddenly, he feels a great pain in his heart, and he starts to see daunting flashbacks of horrible events. "Ah, what's, happening to me!? Why am I seeing these things? Damn it! Argh!!!", he says as he struggles to walk. Suddenly, strange new enemies appear before him, and suddenly, he summons his keyblade. " Huh, what is this? It feels familiar", he wonders, for he doesn't even remember that he is a keyblade master. He then fights off the strange enemies and comes out victorious from the fight. " This strange feeling, it's like, there is something that I must do. I must keep moving forward, and fight to keep the light safe", he says as he continues on his long and lonely journey into the unknown.

Side: Remnants

Name: Tarou Mitsu

Backstory: Tarou is 14 and has short, spiky black hair. He has an outgoing personality who wants everybody he meets to be a friend. He was given the ability to wield a keyblade when he encountered a heartless at age 11. The heartless, Red Eyes, brutally murdered his family, right before his eyes. The anger and rage and sadness was so powerful, the keyblades heard his plea, and came to him. He defeated the heartless, but it didn't bring back his family. Since then, he formed the ability to dual wield keyblades. Whenever keyblades come to him, they're the same every time. A black and white one named Two Becoming One and a red and black one named Rapture. Rapture, in his right hand, he wields backhanded, whilst Two Becoming One in the right hand is wielded forward. He utilizes his attacks with Rapture in defense and Two Becoming One in attack, though in some cases, both are attack and both are defense. His Master calls himself Zack, but nobody knows why. There WAS a Zack, but some say he died long ago. Nobody knows if he is THAT Zack, at least. His master wields a keyblade named Crown Unlimit. Some think he can dual wield it with a special Fenrir, but only one person's seen it, and he's in the what we call 'loony bin' now, so nobody knows what to believe from him. His Master has only shown his face around other Masters, this time, this other Master named Rydia tricked him into sabotaging another Master's pupil's Mark of Mastery test. Tarou has been training since he was 12 so he could protect people from Darkness, but the Darkness may have a hold gotten a hold on him too, but despite that, he clings to the light. His master, Zack, suddenly went missing, and he now goes from world to world, hoping he will find his Master, especially with all the Darkness around. Zack's powers are of legend. But, who's to say whether he'll succumb or not?

Summons:

When in need, Tarou summons his Master's Piece of Heart that was given to him by his Master. The Piece of Heart is a piece of Zack's Heart(Obviously). Whenever he summons it, it takes the form of his Master, and his Master's Piece of Heart fights along side him with the keyblade One Winged Angel.

Keyblades: Rapture; http://t2.gstatic.co...shWTjFQ8H-F1l4A

Two Becoming One; http://t2.gstatic.co...oBVLaI3Q-dJyX9Y

One Winged Angel: http://t1.gstatic.co...VSqoBwt3s5dGKTk

Appearance:

http://t3.gstatic.co...aWtJ-wEnoydtl8e

Homeworld: Twilight Town

(Lol wow Roxas1432 you last post made me laugh to freaking hard man...well let me try and spark intrest in this thread)

Chase feels a warm breeze wash over him he slowly awakes to find himself in a desert.

...Argh my head where am i,how did i get here...argghh

~Chase begins to have a flashback~.In his flashback he sees his friends fighting xehanort and...a girl?...Chase sees a girl shorter than him calling to him,calling him chase.......

~End of flashback~

Who was she and why did she know my name?