Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Eternal Heart

Video ¤ S h a t t e r e d ¤

Name: ¤ S h a t t e r e d ¤

Category: Music videos

Short Description: So just to be honest about this video... I had basically no idea what was going on in Birth by Sleep when I made this. All the scenes were in Japanese, but since I was noticing alot of similarities between KH and BBS, I made this video focus on the things

View Video

I love this. :) Is the song used actually just a portion of the whole song of Shattered? Because I can't seem to find this version on iTunes, unless it's like the ending-part.

I love this. :) Is the song used actually just a portion of the whole song of Shattered? Because I can't seem to find this version on iTunes, unless it's like the ending-part.

Yes, that's it - this is the last part of the song.

[media='']http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_LOOKssMpA[/media]

I'm so happy to hear that you like this. It's one of my favorites <3

Thank you so much. Because I've heard you use this song in your video (and I think Kinode also used it for a partial-video that was a demo), I really want to get it now. I'll probably duplicate the file and have a trimmed copy of just the rock part of it. :P

Also, I'm considering getting the whole album on iTunes. Does that sound like a good idea to you? I noticed that a couple of them seem to have Christian themes, and that actually makes me really happy.

Thank you so much. Because I've heard you use this song in your video (and I think Kinode also used it for a partial-video that was a demo), I really want to get it now. I'll probably duplicate the file and have a trimmed copy of just the rock part of it. :P

Also, I'm considering getting the whole album on iTunes. Does that sound like a good idea to you? I noticed that a couple of them seem to have Christian themes, and that actually makes me really happy.

Oh yea if you like their music, I'd totally suggest getting the album. :)

Their music is really good, I think~

And, yes the rock part is my favorite xD