Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
~*Terez*~

Forsaken Past.... Of Broken Saints

This is an RP with Terez (Me) and F[r]iend! Nobody esle! Sorry!

They say around this time, 30 years ago, a man escaped from hell. He claimed to be from 'Another World' and came to ours to warning us of some unknown power that will destory us one day. Nobody believed the man, they thought he was crazy. Shortly after he had came to our world, they had him sentenced to Death. On the day of his death, before they hung him, he cried out and crused the people of the town, he arrived in for not believeing him.

"Your children, and their children will suffer! Soon! Your GOD will not for give you!" And that was it.

Now it's thirty years later, and the Town has grown to be nearly the size of a city. But when 'The Company', a small group of people that have scientist and all these people, come to the Town and promise of a new day... Maybe the Town... Or World might be in danger. And it doesn't take to normal people to figure that out. But what do you do when you keep having visions when you sleep, why do they keep seeing a Red Eye... And hearing screaming of people...? Do you think somethings up... Or do you fight?

Okay, F[r]iend... Here's the rp, I promised! xD

Name: Teresa Keiths

Hair color: Dark Brown

Skin color: Pale

Eye color: One green eye, one Blue

Height: 5'4"

Weapon: Glock Gun

Appearance: She's tall, really pretty, skinny. She wears a white tank top with a black tight sweater that go to her elbows. She wears blue jeans with holes through them and white running shoes.

BIO: She lives with her family in the town that had the 'curse' put on it, she's lived there all her life. She's kind and sweet, has an great personalitly, and enjoys hanging out with friends. You can usually find her at the book store sticking her nose in a book... But lately she's been hanging around the park, looking at the The Company's building. She's had nothing but bad dreams lately, and they all seem to be telling her about the new people that just came to the neighbourhood... She wants to find out why she keeps having weird dreams.. And breaking into the The Company's head building might answer a few questions...

yes finle ...

Name: Jester A. System

Hair color: Dark Red

Skin color: slight tan

Eye color: dark blue

Hight 6'3

Weapon: P90 .. but he changes weapons when he wants to

Appearance: is in cargo camo pants and in a camo jacket ..

Alrighty! Let's start... Shall we?

Teresa walked down the road, heading towards the park. Her headached will images from the night before. She tried shaking her head, but the image wouldn't leave. "This is the 7th time this week.." she mumbled, before sitting on the swing. "The dreams won't stop.."

She looked towards the new skyscraper that stood in the middle of her hometown. Everything seemed, since the Company came, to be going to the dogs. She didn't know what to do. She felt so.. Lost.

She sighed and looked down. "There's got to be a reason why they are here..."

Teresa looked over at the guy sitting next to her. Must have just moved here... she thought. She looked over at him and then asked, "I haven't seen you around before... You new?"

OoC: Thanks xD

BiC: "They call themselves the 'Company'." she replied. "They say they're here to help us... But I don't think so."

She stood up and looked at the guy. "Anyway... I'm Teresa."

Teresa noddded. "Well, don't say I didn't warn you."

As they entered the town, a bunch of kids stood around, with what seemed to be apples in there hands. Teresa grabbed Jester's arm. "Let's not go that way."

Sign in to follow this