Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
~*Terez*~

Forsaken Past.... Of Broken Saints

When they got to the shop, they went in and sat down. Teresa sighed and looked out the window. "Sorry about the kids.. They all seem to hate me lately."

Teresa took the cup. "Thanks."

She looked at Jester and then back out the window. "I've been havin weird dreams lately... They scare me.. In the worse way..."

"I don't know... They started once the Company moved into town... And they won't stop..." She had no clue why she was telling him about the dreams. "I just don't get it.."

When Teresa got home, she headed to her room and laid down on her bed. Whats happening to our home? Why do I keep having these weird thoughts...? And why the hell did I tell Jester about them? He's just going to think I'm weird too...

She took in a deep breathe and closed her eyes. She wanted to sleep and at the same time, she didn't want too. That EYE is watching me... I know it..

Teresa awoke, screaming at the top of her lungs and was in a cold sweat. She climbed out of her bed and ran towards the window. The Company had its lights on, as it always did. But it had a eeire red light coming from the inside. Like the Eye from her dreams. She opened the window and stuck her head out it to get some air.

Her hand went to her head and she felt tears coming from her eyes. "What is happening to me...? Why can I see all these things...?"

She pulled her head back through the window and headed out of the room. "I need a walk." she mumbled as she grabed her sweater and walked out of the house.

Sign in to follow this