Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Paranoia

My Internal Conflict.

To start this off, me and my ex-girlfriend broke up about 6 months ago. Now, the thing is is that I still truly and deeply love her, and I know I probably won't get her back. But even now, as I sit here, I wait for the day that I can be with her again.

Also, the conflict part. Another girl has stepped into my life, and I don't know how to handle this. I honestly think I like her, but I don't if that's the truth, or my heart needing companionship. I don't know what to do. Plus, she doesn't outwardly express any feelings she has. I told her that I like her and everything, and she shrugged it off, at least to me she did. We didnt talk for a while after that, then all of a sudden, she texts me again. Nothing extreme, but the simple fact that she's talking to me again is throwing me into this "breakdown", for lack of better words.

All this and my seizures have been acting up. More parts of my memory are being forgotten, and I don''t have insurrance to get them checked out.

Keep chugging my man keep chugging. Not sure if this will surprise you but a lot of guys feel the way you do when having a ex-girlfriend floating around. Even if having her back is unobtainable, you gotta try to do your best to keep things moving in your life. You won't forget her and will always miss her but forming new relationships can ease the pain. So get out there and live my friend. :)

I'm with Sonicfan. It seems hard, but know that you'll be able to open your heart again for someone someday. If you hold back, you could miss out on a great person/experience/etc. Just don't look back regrettingly- just take the relationship you had and make it a learning experience. It sucks to think of it like that right now, but living in the past can seriously consume you and destroy you so don't let it weigh you down. Good luck. (: