Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shana09

KH3D *SPOILERS* Was I the only one who was disappointed about the ending?

22 members have voted

1. 1. Were you disappointed in the ending?

• Yeah I kind of was disappointed.
    • NOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS AMAZING! THANK GOD SORA DIDN'T GET HURT!
    • Conflicted....

And yeah, but I still can't see any actual relationship happening in Kingdom Hearts. Sora is just too innocent, Kairi will probably just not pursue anything with either of the guys, and Sora and Riku will keep being Heterosexual Life Partners forever.

you make it sound like Sora and Kairi have to "seal" the deal in order for it to be a relationship. they can be together in that sense and that is actually the implication that i got from the ending of KH2 with Sora going back into the secret place to find Kairi's drawing with the paopu fruit.

Sora and Riku....aaaaah idk xD/shotshot

Sora: *ruffles Riku's hair*

Riku: What... are you doing?

Sora: Shut up, I need Link Points.

^ How life for Sora and Riku will be from now on.

you make it sound like Sora and Kairi have to "seal" the deal in order for it to be a relationship. they can be together in that sense and that is actually the implication that i got from the ending of KH2 with Sora going back into the secret place to find Kairi's drawing with the paopu fruit.

What I meant was more along the lines of "There will never be any official acknowledgement of any couple hooking up".

Plus, after ten years of having a sort of Sora-Riku-Kairi love triangle, I think I would be sad to see any two of them getting together leaving the third alone.

What I meant was more along the lines of "There will never be any official acknowledgement of any couple hooking up".

Plus, after ten years of having a sort of Sora-Riku-Kairi love triangle, I think I would be sad to see any two of them getting together leaving the third alone.

well thats kind of a given when it comes to the 2 guys 1 girl trope, 1 guy has to get the girl, but if anything riku can date xion or namine if its that important he end up with someone, though the relationship between Sora and Kairi is so heavily implied it just wouldnt be fair if they didnt show it.

Posted Image

I agree that it would have been better if Sora had managed to become one of the vessels - just as an extra plot twist. :P And I wasn't too happy about Lea's Keyblade. Everyone seems to be getting one now ...

well thats kind of a given when it comes to the 2 guys 1 girl trope, 1 guy has to get the girl, but if anything riku can date xion or namine if its that important he end up with someone, though the relationship between Sora and Kairi is so heavily implied it just wouldnt be fair if they didnt show it.

The game is about friendship, it's not Legend of Korra when some of the pairings are cannon.

Kingdom Hearts isn't a shoujo manga, it's a videogame about friendship.

Posted Image

Now, that's a pairing I would like to see happening.

Ain't Riku the best DE ever? xDDD

Y e p. (I wonder what his Link board looks like, though.)