Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Silvia Kuroi

Our Worlds are Ours Alone (1 x 1 with Sora's Baby)

Varius coughed, his face lacking the unusually odd emotions he normally had. He gestured towards to the ground near him.

"Please, come over. Today starts your Basic Magic training. But first, I must give you of the creatures you may find about the worlds. These ones I will show you will not be friendly in any way, no matter how cute, friendly, or kind they are, all they wish to devour soul, and turn it into darkness."

Varius twirled his hand, and a creature appeared in a glowing white cage.

The monster inside looked like a dark ant with yellow eyes.

"This," Varius said, "Is a Heartless. They are new monsters, and the few around are merely Shadows like this. Concentrated dark feelings and hatred. We doubt they will pose a threat...but the amount of them means they may become a problem in the future."

"How near of a future are we talking?" Jade asked. "Not that I'm worried." She added cheerfully. She gives a small smile. "Anyway I'm ready to train~" Jade said all jazzed up.

Varius sighed, "We don't know." He looked from Cealus to Jade, and then back.

"Right," He said, clapping his hands together, "We shall begin your magic lesson for today." He pointed to three dummies, similar to the Exam one's used before.

"Your objective is so simple, a mouse could do it. Set those dummies on fire. However, I must show you first."

Varius summoned his own Keyblade, a long, silver weapon that was more of a rapier if anything.

"Fire!" He barked, and a ball of flame erupted from the tip, hitting one of the dummies, and in an instant, the dummy was nothing but a black pile of ash.

"See? Simple. You must concentrate, and open the magic slots in your body, the slots that allow mana to flow. Simply say the command string, and the mana will follow suit- becoming the element requested."

Jade nodded and gave a cooky smile. "Ceal, you want to go frist?" She asked. I'd like to see what Ceal can do before I go. I think this to myself before I give Ceal the biggest grin.

Cealus sighed. "Alrighty. Let's see what i can do."

Cealus walked a few feet, facing one of the two remaining dummies. He summoned his Keyblade, holding it in a similar style as Riku.

He closed his eyes, concentrating. "Fire!" He yelled, and a wimpy ball of flame slowly shot out of his blade, and barely managed to reach the dummy. When it did, the flame simply went out. Varius nodded.

"Practice makes perfect. And now, you, Jade."

Jade sighed, "This isn't going to be fair." She mumbled and pointed her Key-Blade at the other dummy. "Fire." She said and a large of of fire hit the dummy."I've been working on this." She said.

Varius nodded enthusiastically. "Good! Now, do that let's say.....50 more times." Varius smiled coyly, nodding at Cealus.

"As I said, practice, eventually you will figure out the flow, and your magic will come out powerful." Varius snapped his fingers, and the dummies reassembled themselves.

"And I will be sitting in this chair, watching." Varius sat down, and Cealus sighed. "Great," He mumbeled, "Let's try this a few more times, and see if i can do it..."

Jade nods."I can do this." She says and gives a huge grin. She then starts to train. Point, cast, repeat. So on and so on 50 times. In till shes done.

Cealus followed suit, attempting to launch fireball after fireball, approximately 50 times. 49 later, Cealus was exhausted.

"C'mon..." He grumbled, "One more....I can do this..." One last time, he pointed at the dummy (Which hadn't had the need to regenerate.) and yelled:

"Fire!" His 50th fireball launched itself from his blade, significantly larger than his last 49 combined. The blast reduced the dummy he aimed at to mere dust particles, and the two dummies next to it were left in a similar state.

"Woah..." Cealus said, turning to Jade. "Did you see that! That was amazing!" A second later, Cealus collapsed, asleep.

"Oh!" Was all Jade said shocked that Ceal collapsed. "I hate to ask master, but can you carry him for me?" She asked. Jade hadn't seen that coming and was sunddenly a little dizzy.

Varius scoffed. "Do I look like a man to do that? I'm 1,400, for goodness sakes!" Varius smiled, walked over to Cealus, and kicked him a bit.

"Yup. Knocked out cold. You see, the entire point of this was to teach you what happens when you can't use mana for a short period of time." Varius grinned mischievously, and picked up Cealus.

"Now, we better get you two to the infirmary. There's a tiny chance you might die or spontaneously combust...."

Jade sigh not liking the joke. "I don't do well....to jokes...like that." She said out to breath. She the started to follow Varius. Jade kind of stumbled a few times on the way there,but other than that she was fine.

Edited by Sora's Baby

Varius chuckled. "Honestly, I'm surprised you are not knocked out either. Normally, when one does something like this in such a rapid succession, their body shuts down from the massive overload of magical energy. Interesting."

Varius' eyes gleamed in a creepy way, and he resumed his pace.

"I've been train a very,very loooong time. I should be able to with stand that." Jade said and took a deep breath. "Anyways what with that pervy look your giving me master." She said.

Varius laughed harder, nearly dropping Cealus. "Perverted? Heh...no. I am merely poking fun at you. It seems to given me a reputation here."

Varius grinned, then sighed. "Phew. The infirmary. I must inform you, our school nurse is...ah, eccentric. Whelp, in ya' go!" Varius quickly rushed in, laid Cealus on a cot, pushed Jade in, and then as quick as he came in, he was gone.

"Whoa~" Jade cried out and fell over her heels. She sighs. "One day..." She mumbled. She up just in time to notice a doctor leaning over Ceal.

The doctor looked up, giving Jade a glance, before returning to gaze at Cecil.

"Age, teen. Gender, Male. Patient appears unconscious due to exhaustion. Rest will do him well." The doctor proceeded to look at Jade, and walked over to her. His walk was sort of pristine, as he held his hands behind his back like a duke.

The doctor walked around Jade, merely observing. He mumbled a bit, most of it medical jargon.

"Varius and his tests. You'll live. So will the male. Take a rest for approximately 8 - 12 hours. Should be fine after that."

Jade nodded. "I go to my dorm and chillax then and vist Ceal later, I'm Jade by the way."Jade say and slightly bows. "Anyway I should go,where the mess hall?" She asked the doctor.

The Doctor turned, pushing his glasses further up his face. His red eyes gleamed creepily in the light.

"Must be new recruit. Explains exhaustion. Varius must be more careful." The doctor proceeded to write down something on a pad, and handed it to Jade.

"Directions, to mess hall. Please, visit friend. He'll need comfort. Magic exhaustion difficult, for first time." The doctor turned once more, paused, and turned back.

"You may call me...Doctor."

Jade nodded."Okay. I'll be going now." She said leaving. She quickly walked to the mess hall and got food. She ate in a hurry too. After that she hurried to her room to sleep.

During the course of the night, Cealus had a dream, though it was more of a nightmare. In it, several worlds were drawn into a vortex of darkness, devoured by some malevolent maw of pure evil. Near it, in full armor, was a man Cealus knew very well. The man looked at Cealus, smiling madly, and then Cealus woke up.

~

Cealus awoke to see the Doctor staring intently at him. "Patient awoken. Before presumed time. Must add parameter into calculations."

Cealus turned his head, confused at Doctor's way of speaking. Before he could say anything, Doctor slapped Cealus across the face, knocking him out.

"Patient must remain sleeping. Beneficial for speedy recovery."

(that doctor!)

The moring came a little too early. Thev air was crisp. The mood was light, but still something felt off as she got out of bed she changed and then went to see Ceal. She had woken an hour just to see him.

By the time Jade set out, Cealus was already awake, with Doctor no where to be soon. "That..was weird..." Cealus mumbled, remembering the night before.

He yawned, taking in the crisp feeling of energy. "As for that training, never again." He sighed, then shivered. A flash of his nightmare came back to him.

What...did I see then? He wondered.

Walked over to the 'Doctor's'. She knock's on the door then opens it. "Um Ceal~" Jade said skipping over to Ceal. "Biggg hug~" She said and flung her arms around him. "Hiii~" She was clearly happy.

"Oh! Hiya Jade!" Cealus said enthusiastically, and nervously giving a hug back.

"Yeah....I was really knocked out wasn't I? I woke up in the middle of the night, with some guy staring at me. He said a bunch of random stuff, slapped me, and I was out again." Cealus nervously laughed, blushing.

"So, how was it for you?"