Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FurySpark

KH3D *MAYBE SPOILERS* I Hope KH3 Is The Last Game

I can see where you're coming from, honestly. While I truly do want Nomura to continue (which he is), part of me worries about the future of the franchise. I have utmost faith in him, but there's no denying things have a natural ending, and if you go longer than that... well, you run the series into the ground. Too many series continue when they should have ended on a good note rather than dragging it on, and making it terrible.

However, I actually think a second saga could work for KH (but no more than two). After all, Nomura's filled in a lot of the story and timeline now. With that, he could open up a whole new range of possibilities to explore. And personally, I want him to. I want him to make the most of that, and all the new amazing characters we have. In fact, I think the next saga could be better than the current one since there's so much more to explore and work with.

For one, Nomura has had more time to plan this next saga. That means there will undoubtedly be less continuity errors, plot holes, and hopefully it'll be less convoluted (I want KH to still be just as complex, but not convoluted). Another thing is they can probably have more main games and less "side" ones and whatnot (although I don't want a million KH titles, mind you). It'd also be great for the numbering of the games to make more sense, and for the games to be less widespread on different consoles. And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of Kairi...

So, yeah, I think Nomura could spin a great second saga. He hasn't let me down yet;) In fact, I think this current saga could be setting up an even better one. I strongly suspect Nomura already has a ton of plans for it. Maybe even the ideas originally for BbSV2...

Anyway, I know for sure that I'll be playing every KH there is; I love the fandom too much not to, but I do hope that Nomura will know the series has a natural ending, and end it there when it comes. I don't want my beloved series to be tarnished.

This.

There can be many Kingdom Hearts sagas, just as long as it has that magical and unique feel to it that sets it apart from other franchises.

Though I can trust Square Enix to not milk the series, many people should understand that everything has it's prime.

Edited by _The Door To Light_

I'm still wondering how long I'd like the series go on for and I do worry/wonder what Nomura has in mind for the series after the Xehanort saga...I love the series too much to ever see it eventually go downhill. x'D

But I do remember reading Nomura saying that when the series comes to a close, he wants no room for a continuation; he wants the end to feel like a worthy finish. Hmm, I might get all emotional when that happens. c'X

Well read all these maybe it has still brighter days. But maybe it should be like Dragon Ball Z It had amazing sagas 4 great ones. So maybe KH can live..

We can only wonder.....

If they made more Dark Knights, I wouldn't worry at all, as long as Nolan North is still involved. The only real concern I have about future Dark Knights is that they'll be too awesome to fit in one movie, which was evident with the Dark Knight Rises.

And don't get me wrong, I don't want KH to live past its prime.

But just having it end at an arbitrary point is a stupid way of preventing that.

And if you think modern FF games suck, you need to play more legitimately bad games.

Okay, i just wanted to make sure you didn't think i was a dumby. Due to the vibe i got off your first comment kinda came to me as a mean comment.

So yea i see where your coming from and i'm glad you know where i'm coming from. :]

Trust me i'd love for Kingdom hearts to go on forever.

Edited by FurySpark