Posted September 10, 201214 yr Has the power to wield the keyblade? Aqua recognized that Riku could, so I figure these (potential) Keyblade wielders must have this "magic" they give off that Keyblade Masters can sense.
September 13, 201214 yr I doubt it MX and the other Nort's were caught off gaurd by lea's presense period, I doubt he was looking for the characteristics of the keybearer in that moment of time anyways. Edited September 13, 201214 yr by devereauxr
September 13, 201214 yr Author I don't think it'd matter too much if Xehanort knew. But he probably would have known or guessed or sensed or seen the future or some thing. Your sig is well and truly amazing!
September 16, 201214 yr That's really a good point. I never thought about this. But anyways, maybe yeah, since when Lea arives, Xehanort kinda makes an evil smile and they zoom him (anybody notice that?), hinting he noticed somehing in Lea. Maybe he even made him a vessel...
Has the power to wield the keyblade? Aqua recognized that Riku could, so I figure these (potential) Keyblade wielders must have this "magic" they give off that Keyblade Masters can sense.