Posted October 3, 201214 yr So, in other words, the middle people. No rules here, just can't be a lamer. I don't necessarily belong in this thread...or do I?
October 3, 201214 yr So, in other words, the middle people. No rules here, just can't be a lamer. I don't necessarily belong in this thread...or do I? http://kh13.com/forum/topic/42250-the-austin-thread/ Bitch please
October 3, 201214 yr Author There is no middle ground, dude. Just accept it. So I guess no-one's gonna gather here then.
October 3, 201214 yr So I guess no-one's gonna gather here then. Oh people might gather here. They're just lying to themselves. Liars, all of them.
October 3, 201214 yr Author Oh people might gather here. They're just lying to themselves. Liars, all of them. Well, good thing I explained that I don't belong here, then.
October 3, 201214 yr One:This running gag is getting old Two: O.o Three: I'm the weird part of KH13 for the second time.
So, in other words, the middle people. No rules here, just can't be a lamer. I don't necessarily belong in this thread...or do I?