Posted October 3, 201214 yr Nintendo has confirmed these new bundles will be hitting Japan, flying to selves in November.
October 3, 201214 yr Nooooo. I hate the 3DSXL but... Animal Crossing! D: And that red mario one looks nice. Buuuuut, I love my Aqua Blue one, and the only thing I'd ever possibly consider trading in for would be the KH3DS that was Japan-only so... no.
October 3, 201214 yr Author Nooooo. I hate the 3DSXL but... Animal Crossing! D: And that red mario one looks nice. Buuuuut, I love my Aqua Blue one, and the only thing I'd ever possibly consider trading in for would be the KH3DS that was Japan-only so... no. I'm definitely not going to buy a 3DSXL, and I love the one I currently have, but that Animal Crossing one looks epic...
October 3, 201214 yr I'm definitely not going to buy a 3DSXL, and I love the one I currently have, but that Animal Crossing one looks epic... Yeah, I've never liked the XL versions of Nintendo's consoles. The AC one looks awesome but I think I'll just settle for getting the game when they finally release it.
October 3, 201214 yr Animal Crossing is releasing on November? I'm guessing NA and EU will get their hands on AC in January.
October 7, 201213 yr I would slaughter many cute and adorable things to get my hands on that Animal Crossing 3DS.
October 9, 201213 yr Hahaha! The Animal Crossing one just looks like a jawbreaker to me But really, we need more cool stuff in other places in the world besides Japan
Nintendo has confirmed these new bundles will be hitting Japan, flying to selves in November.