Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxSox

1X1 With my friend GIM

(I made this WHOLE thread and lost it. >.<)

You can do anything, anywhere, anytime! WITH NO LIMITS OR RULES! 8D

Just make a few characters, you can have as many as you want!

I had more... and they were beautifully set up... but as you know... I screwed up. xD BLAH.

Name: Shuriken

Weapon: He is a master of many weapons, the Shuriken and Sword being the one he primarily uses.

Age: He's a flirt, so whenever he talks to a girl... he makes sure to call himself at the least one year older then her. Thus, his real age is unknown... but he figures he's is, in reality, about Twenty.

Personality: Smooth talking, flirty, Charmer... he can Woo a woman by giving them a sly glance... but aside from his wild life of party.. Shuriken is a dense Warrior... fighting with pride and honor... some may even call him eccentric, and those who do? They find themselves with a sword in their throat.

Appearance: Posted Image

(okey dokey)

(I'll call her light for short.)

Light walked into the library with her gunblade behind her back. She made her way to a certain bookshelf.

(psssst riiiiiiiiiiiiiight okay....)

Lightning and the other girl walked towards Shuriken and stood looking at more books. "...I have not seen him for 1 day or so" the other girl said as she continued her conversation with Lightning. "Don't worry about it." Lightning said in a slight annoyed tone.

The dark man didn't WALK in the library... nuh uh.

He blew the freaking wall apart... He walked in the room, so light on his feet he seemed to be floating... Security Guards charged in, he threw a hand out, and they vaporized in thin air.

He cackled... an evil, and maniacal laugh,.

Lightning ducked. She slowly walked over and turned around the corner. She pulled out her gunblade and started shooting it. "Stay back" she whispered to the girl she was talking to before.

"agh!" She groaned as she looked down at the bullet hole in her chest. But that didn't stop her she stood up. And looked toward the man. (haha you're using Noctus aren't you? lol)

She looked back at the girl. "Serah! Run!" she called to the girl.

(I don't have the faintest clue who that is... :dodgy:)

Shuriken ran out of the room... he saw the carnage around him, not really caring...

Not until... he saw the figure, looming in front of him.

(You don't know who Noctus is?!? He's the bad guy in Final Fantasy XIII Versus. It's not released yet. He does that in the trailer. He makes the bullets freeze in midair and turns it right around back at em!! xD That's no fair! gaaH!)

Serah was just about to run over to Lightning but before she got there, something else crashed through the opposite wall. It was a motorcycle. The man (on the cycle) zoomed past Serah, picking her up on the way. Lightning ran towards the motorcycle before it left the building again, and jumped on the back of it.

(Wow... xD That was completely unintentional.)

Shuriken stood among the wreckage... faicing the man... right before...

the whole building collapsed...

(THAT WAS TOOTTTALLY EPIC!)