Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Anonn0000

Earthbound/Mother/Mother 3 fanclub

I'm in. Been a fan of the series since 2002.

Awesome! Thats a long time. What are some of your favorite characters? :) if you wanna talk more about the games with me too even off forum my aim is WaytoDawn_twothousfawr and my skype is MissyJirachuof2004. Yep. :)

Awesome! Thats a long time. What are some of your favorite characters? :) if you wanna talk more about the games with me too even off forum my aim is WaytoDawn_twothousfawr and my skype is MissyJirachuof2004. Yep. :)

Lol. Lucas as well as Poo are my favorite characters. How about you?

Haha, I don't have an account for either of those... but we can always chat I guess!

Lol. Lucas as well as Poo are my favorite characters. How about you?

Haha, I don't have an account for either of those... but we can always chat I guess!

Yeah, we can do chat boxes on KH13^^

I always liked the calm and cute Paula from Mother 2/Earthbound a lot.

And the Magypsies were...well.....amuusssing.

I've yet to play these games still (I only play games in legal manners, I can't tell you how happy I was to see Earthbound is coming to Virtual Console xD), but I'm really interested in them. Probably the most interest I have for a game series I haven't played yet. In fact, Earthbound is what made me decide to get a Wii U as soon as I can. Also, not sure if you all know, but there's a fan project for Mother 4 coming soon, too!

Yeah, we can do chat boxes on KH13^^

I always liked the calm and cute Paula from Mother 2/Earthbound a lot.

And the Magypsies were...well.....amuusssing.

Lol, Paula is up there for me as well.

Yeah, the Magypsies... Can't help but wonder how Lucas must have felt around them...

I've yet to play these games still (I only play games in legal manners, I can't tell you how happy I was to see Earthbound is coming to Virtual Console xD), but I'm really interested in them. Probably the most interest I have for a game series I haven't played yet. In fact, Earthbound is what made me decide to get a Wii U as soon as I can. Also, not sure if you all know, but there's a fan project for Mother 4 coming soon, too!

Awesome! And yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to M4 as well! The developers seem to be doing a great job of sticking to the series' roots.

Lol, Paula is up there for me as well.

Yeah, the Magypsies... Can't help but wonder how Lucas must have felt around them...

Awesome! And yeah, I'm definitely looking forward to M4 as well! The developers seem to be doing a great job of sticking to the series' roots.

Yeah, it looks absolutely amazing so far. Can't wait until it comes out, and I can finally enjoy a Mother game, even if it's a fangame. It looks really accurate from what we've seen so far, and everything looks like what you'd see in a Mother game. I'm so excited for it!

I've been a fan of the series ever since 2010. If it wasn't for Smash Bros Brawl, i might never have found the series. Also, have you heard OF THE FAN MADE MOTHER 1 REMAKES, AND OF THE FAN MADE MOTHER 4 SEQUEL?????????????????

Sign in to follow this