Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Reyn

KHDays Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX - A deep Analysis, by Everglow844

I agree with some of his complaints:

Square Enix photoshopped the official photo's to make believe they put more effort into remaking the cutscenes to look better, when they really didn't and were lying to everyone to get more money. -__- They shouldve fixed up the default faces to make them look better.

I don't mind that there isn't a theater mode in KHFM, but Everglow has a point that every other KH game has it, and Square shouldve put it in KHFM since its the beginning of the series.

I really wish that they wouldve put a few battle scenes in 358/2 Days. At least Roxas vs Xion and Roxas vs Saix. Come on Square, you couldve at least put small battle scenes that were like maybe half a minute to a minute long like in Re:COM, and that would've been enough. But no, you just completely cut them out. *sigh*

I dont mind so much that the tracks for Re:COM werent remade, since its a remake in itself and ive only played COM(GBA) so they're all remade in my eyes(or ears).

I dont really mind that the models for Re:COM weren't updated. TBH I cant really tell the difference for Sora's model from the original KH model, to DDD as its really small to me. I can tell the difference between the new and old Ansem models though, but again, i dont mind. All i really care about is getting to play the game. xD

The only bad thing about having the Triangle prompt is if you need to fight an enemy like Pink Agarus to get a rare drop and need to use Ragnarok, you can end up not getting it because Donald and Goofy attack when you use Triangle and it decreases the counter. So that will be a problem, but otherwise its a big improvement over the context slot in the battle menu from the first game.

The Lip sync for KHFM sometimes is still the english lip sync, but i dont mind, as long as in the English version, they keep the english lip sync and dont put japanese lip sync for some of the english scenes.

I dont mind much about the Sephiroth quotes, but oh well. Its a glitch that Square Enix probably hasnt fixed in the english version anyway.

I wish they wouldve added a Xion Card to the game with Double Magic ability(to counteract Roxas's Double Attack ability, since they're counterparts), since its focusing on 358/2 Days content. It wouldve been appreciated, but again Square was too lazy. -__- But its only a small detail, so ill overlook this. Still, it wouldve been cool.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with some of his points, that they couldve made this better, but overall i think its still amazing and i can easily OVERLOOK all the problems and focus on the good alone. I mean, come on, ITS Kingdom Hearts. Well, i may look at the collection as better then it may be, but thats because ive never had to chance to buy a PS2 and play the originals myself, so now i have that chance and im just estatic that i get to play this. I may be exxagerating on how good this collection is, but its my opinion, and from My POV if you guys were like me and were getting to play KH for the first time, you'd probably be as excited as me too. :)