Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TripleNipple

Kingdom Hearts The Keyblade War

Twilight Thorn used all his energy and saliva and made Kingdom Hearts 2.It was the nobody sign.The Twilight Thorn then shrunk.He was a mini twilight thorn as big as Allera.He was gasping for air.He said,"This is the new kingdom hearts!"

Allera sees noting but darkness. Her twister of light is gone and nothing can be seen or heard. She screams out into the darkness and a bright light flashes again. There she sees Roca in his human form unconscious. She goes over and grabs him, and transports them to a different world

Roca wakes up and walks to Hayner.He speaks in japanese and hayner nods.

Both of them danced a ritual and they said."FUISION!!!!!"They both made a person who looks exactly like them.named Royner.With Yellow silver hair.He was very powerful.More powerful than Roca.He pointed to Allera.

King looks at her. Allera notices the coldness and evil in his eyes and backs up a little. King then looks at Royner. Ypo3lnSBcnc **plays**

"Prepare for death, Keyblade warrior."

(lol i love that song)

"DEATH BLOW!"yelled Royner.He opened his mouth and a green smelly mist hit King.Then,a large beam of light appeared out of Royner's mouth.

lexa goes to twilight town and just his luck he finds everyone then he lands close by runs to them pulls out his cards and was ready to fight

King falls back from the mist, and looks at Royner charging up his blast. He smiles. "Graviga, 100 times!!!". Royner, Allera, and Lexa fall to the ground and flatten.

Allera struggles to get up, and looks at king, then yells Thundaga!! And a bunch of lightning bolts rain down on king. Then she turns to Lexa and strikes him with a beam of light

( lol you have to only put the letters after the = sign when you use the youtube code.)

King absorbs the thunder bolts, and shoots them at Royner.

"Darkness flows in my veins, I spill no blood."

Then he looks at Allera, "You shall perish also".

( lol you have to only put the letters after the = sign when you use the youtube code.)

King absorbs the thunder bolts, and shoots them at Royner.

"Darkness flows in my veins, I spill no blood."

Then he looks at Allera, "You shall perish also".

(do you delete anything)