Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kirby Maxwell Gingell

Additions I'd (You'd) make to the next Pokemon game.

The ability to ALWAYS since X and Y (And Colleseum and X D) be able to move in eight ways.

Certain moves appear when in effect.

List of itself ^ Will show at bottom

A little bit more of shaders.

When in battle, items are shown either on, or beside the Pokémon. (My favourite addition)

Improved animations (Dropping a fossil from Flareon's mouth, and biting <Pokémon> then running back and taking the 'HELIX' fossil again)

Personally, the Wii U should be able to handle at least one of this, if the 3DS can handle ALL of the models of ALL the Pokémon, including the shinies.

(Also, eight ways has like a 99.9 percent chance of being a thing with the Analog stick on the Wii U)

Moves to be shown specially:

Grassy Terrain: Forms a patch of grass in the battlefield, changing stone, dust, sand, metal, ETC)

Electric Terrain: Forms clouds on the ground, sending bolts dancing around in the background.

Misty Terrain: Creates pink fog to shroud the battlefield.

Stealth Rock: Stones float around the team, then turn inwards when they take damage from it.

Spikes: Spikes, instead of disappearing, stay until they are destroyed. They simply stay on the ground.

Leech Seed: A tiny plant appears either on, or beside the Pokémon that was seeded.

All weather effects are obvious.

What would you guys like?

Edited by Kirby Maxwell Gingell

I can't really think of anything big, I just want some more Mega Evolutions, and some evolutions for old Pokemon that aren't used much, like Torkoal.

Yeah really mega-evolutions were nice. I wish all the fennekin had mega evolution. (He was my stater :P)

Maybe more internet event distributions. As an incredibly lazy person, it's a huge pain to actually get up and go to the place distributing them.

Another feature that would be nice is possibly including the last generation's region in the next generation games, and being able to connect the two games so that you actually battle your past trainer, with them as the champion and their party set to whichever you last beat the Pokemon League with. In a way, it shows you how far you've come, and that you're stronger than you once were. 

Edited by King Riku

The ability to ALWAYS since X and Y (And Colleseum and X D) be able to move in eight ways.

Certain moves appear when in effect.

List of itself ^ Will show at bottom

A little bit more of shaders.

When in battle, items are shown either on, or beside the Pokémon. (My favourite addition)

Improved animations (Dropping a fossil from Flareon's mouth, and biting <Pokémon> then running back and taking the 'HELIX' fossil again)

Personally, the Wii U should be able to handle at least one of this, if the 3DS can handle ALL of the models of ALL the Pokémon, including the shinies.

(Also, eight ways has like a 99.9 percent chance of being a thing with the Analog stick on the Wii U)

Moves to be shown specially:

Grassy Terrain: Forms a patch of grass in the battlefield, changing stone, dust, sand, metal, ETC)

Electric Terrain: Forms clouds on the ground, sending bolts dancing around in the background.

Misty Terrain: Creates pink fog to shroud the battlefield.

Stealth Rock: Stones float around the team, then turn inwards when they take damage from it.

Spikes: Spikes, instead of disappearing, stay until they are destroyed. They simply stay on the ground.

Leech Seed: A tiny plant appears either on, or beside the Pokémon that was seeded.

All weather effects are obvious.

What would you guys like?

Pokemon Battle Revolution says hi. Too bad for some reason TCPi didn't hire Genius Sonority again to make the next console game since DP. (It doesn't even have Origin forme.)

Pretty much I wanted since years ago for a Col/XD/Rev game for the Wii. Now for the Wii U for obvious reasons. Of course have a damn story, because PBR was pointless without DP.