Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Paopufruity

The Ultimate Fight

sin looked at the boy he didnt saw anything but then the boy was shot in the back making him fall on the gorund the bullet barly missed a fatel orgain the boy was leyign next to the girl both bleeding to death but this wonted have ahppened if they just whent in a severt's they would have had a time to work up a better paln but this then teh shaodw's poped up and held both of them down the girl poped up and thorw her dagger into rick's hand stiking it into the gorund

Percy went on his crutches and went back to where Madison was "MADISON!!!!!!!" Percy was afraid. He didn't want to loose her "Damnit, Madison, please, hold on..." Percy got out his master bolt and 2 celestial bronze swords

(g2g be back soon hopfully)

the girl then thorw a dagger into percy's leg and arm she loked at sin"can we kill them."she asked him for no one else could hear but sin he looked ath er but shook his head he didnt wont them died yet he wonted the bullet's to takethme out slowly and painfully he was a wating man

Rick collapsed beside Madison, though he could tell that she was in far greater pain. "Hold on, Madison-" Rick felt a dagger go through his hand. He tried to keep his face straight, but he began feeling tears of pain going down his face. So, this is it. There's no way that we can lose after making it this far. There must still be a way to stop that monster, and save Erica...

Erica...

"Erica, I'm sorry I broke my promise..." he whispered. "Maybe one day, if you're still alive, you can forgive me..."

(ok bai) Percy used the crutch to block the dagger "HEY WATCH THE LEGS!!!!!" Percy walked towards them on crutches "MADISON!!!" Percy got out his master bolt and pointed it at Sin and he pointed both of his celestial bronze swords at the girl shadow "... Celestial bronze, can kill almost anything... master bolt, will torture one to death... painfully, and quickly..." said Percy glaring at Sin and the girl

Rick looked at the shadow girl. He sensed that something was strange about her. She appears to have more emotion, personality than the other shadows we have faced. This one is definitely a lot younger than the others. This one looks like she's about...

Rick's eyes shot open.

(God one tradgedy after another jeez)

Madison opened her eyes and looked at Rick she was dying but looked and saw that he was dying too. Madison could use magic but it took most of her remaining strength away. That didn't matter. Madison sent this to Rick You aren't going to die here like this you know.... I'll help you.... she pulled the dagger out of his hand and with the last of her remaining strength she healed Rick and casted a spell so that he and Percy would be safe from harms way for a limited time... Then Madison collapsed

"...! Madison! Madison are you ok???" asked Percy. Percy dropped his crutches celestial bronze swords, and master bolt and looked at Madison with a lot of worried concern on his face. Percy glared at the shadow girl and Sin "You bastards!" Percy got his crutches and celestial bronze swords and master bolt and pointed them back at them "... Die"

Rick got up and grabbed Percy before he could finish his attack. "PERCY, WAIT!!! DON'T HURT HER!!!!!" Rick looked at Madison, who was not moving, and back at the shadow, who was just staring at him. Rick kept holding Percy back. "Madison used some of her strength to keep us invulnerable for a while. We need to get back to the Raniken's HQ, and we're taking Madison with us."

Rick looked at the shadow again. I'm so sorry.... I failed....

Percy nodded "Help me carry her body Rick." Percy glared at the girl and Sin "I swear to god, if I ever see you two again, I will kill you both and you will regret hurting her." said Percy glaring. Percy put away his master bolt and his 2 celestial bronze swords "C'mon, Rick, help me, I'm on crutches"

Rick grabbed Madison's limp body and picked it up. Rick looked back at the shadow, all former appearance of his sister practically gone. I'm a failure!

Rick slowly turned to Percy and nodded. "...let's go..." He began walking back to the Raniken Headquarters, his heart shattered.

"Rick, I'm sorry. I failed. I failed to save Madison. But I vow to help save your sister, no matter what it takes, especially after I failed to save her" said Percy shedding tears. Percy continued to hop on crutches crying "..."

Madison was barerly breathing but she opened her eyes slightly to see Rick and Percy carrying her.. she sent to their minds "Huh.... I guess some people do care about me.... that.... makes.... me ....... happy....." then her breathing slowed even more but she was still alive... She couldn't move or speak and the pain was unbearable..

Rick couldn't bear to look at Percy after he said that. He turned his head away and looked at Madison. He lowered his head. "...thanks man. Madison will be fine..... my sister will be fine..." Percy couldn't see, but tears were pouring down Rick's face.

Percy looked at her with concern "Hey you need to relax, we're almost to the stupid soldier's head quarters, but I'm glad that you're alive, those soldiers let us pass by for some reason..." said Percy

Madison sent a message to Percy You don't get it.... I'm close to death i could die at any moment. Death is practically at my feet..... Then she turned her head slowly to Rick and sent him Hey please stop crying.... Your strong right..? Tough guys don't cry... Please... Put... put on a smile... for me....

Percy was nearly sobbing. He stopped and burried his hands on his face "...No... you cant die Madison... you just cant" said Percy sending the message to her.

Rick stopped crying, but he couldn't bring himself to smile. He looked at Madison, and sent her a message. That female shadow, the one that attacked me and Percy.... it was her. Rick closed his eyes. It's Erica. I've failed her. I promised to protect her, and I failed. I promised to get her back, and I can't even keep that promise!

Percy was stunned. He didn't want to move. He wanted the whole entire world to freeze up. He wished that this was some really bad nightmare and he would wake up in the hospital. "Forgive me Rick, I failed... I'm so sorry for all of this..." said Percy sending the message to Rick. Then he sent a message to Madison "No... Madison... you can't die... you just cant... we're all that we have left and we have to bring our village back and help Rick's sister, your my friend..." said Percy

Madison sent back No.... you haven't failed her. Even if she's a shadow shes still Erica. She's still your sister... You can save her.... then she looked back at Percy... Hey... its okay.... Don't cry.. Like i said... Tough guys don't cry.... This isn't a dream though... its really i want to assure you that........

Rick closed his eyes, and started speaking normally. "No one's here. We don't need to send messages, except Madison, who might be too weak to talk." Rick looked at Percy. "This isn't your fault, Percy. It's mine. If I had been able to protect Erica, she wouldn't be a shadow. If I had been able to avoid that monster, and get to Madison sooner, she wouldn't be so weak right now. You have nothing to blame yourself for."

Percy put his hands back onto his crutches "Madison... why didn't you just use that invernerable spell on yourself instead of using it on me. I'm useless. I'm no help to anyone. You should've used it on Rick and yourself... I'm not worth it... I'm not worth living... I should be in your position instead of you" said Percy sending that message to her

I can't cast anymore magic... or i'll die instantly.... then she fell unconscious again her life slowly draining away...... She wanted to hold on... She wanted to live.... She wanted to help Rick find his little sister and save her... She wanted to avenge her parents

(sorry couldn't put much else. Sry if im slow im watching a movie...)

"No, you should've used the magic on Rick and yourself instead of on me and Rick. I'm useless... I'm trash... I failed to protect you and our home... even with the power I have... I'm still weak and useless... and especially now... I'll never be able to walk normally again" said Percy sending that message continuing to walk on his crutches

Rick stopped walking, and looked ahead of him. ".....we're here." Rick looked at the huge building once again. "Maybe this time, w'll have a bit better luck. And maybe we can find a way to stop these Raniken once and for all.... and maybe that madman will come back.... I have a score to settle with him..." Rick whispered that last part.